back in elementary/high school what did you do in gym class??

semtex

:)
Daps
high school we just ran like crazy.

middle school we played kickball, basketball, or wiffleball all the time.

elementary we played lots of dodgeball, crab soccer, and other crazy shyt.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
High school we ain't do shyt but play basketball. The coach would just stretch us and give us basketballs after that lol. Played pickup games the whole periods

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
my middle school gym class in Harlem had a group of 10+ kids inside the gym randomly jumping other kids NWO style they wouldn't get too hurt just thrown to the floor and stomped, we all got jumped and then join them to jump more kids
every class assignment was basically cancelled, the coach gave no fukks :heh:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
High School Gym was dumb as shyt. I only had it 2 quarters and it was in 9th grade. Gym was my favorite subject in elem & middle school but in high school it changed. We had to play volleyball :beli:. And when we had to play football we had to run actual plays :mindblown:. We also had uniform inspections :beli. I wish they would have just let us play basketball the entire time. Also in high school that was the first time I saw people failing and skipping gym :dwillhuh:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
In elementary school we had different leagues throughout the year. First football. Picked teams, had a schedule, playoffs, chip, all that. One out of every three plays had to go to a girl. :russ:

Basketball we had separate boys and girls league. No low post shenanigans. :ufdup: :noah:

We had hockey, volleyball, baseball. Records were kept on the board so the whole school could see. :ohhh:

Every now and again we would play dodge ball. :jawalrus:

High School was just free for all. We mighta stretched, I don't remember. Then I would hoop. Jr. year my gym class didn't have any hoopers so I used to just fukk with the bytches. :myman:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
tumblr_mimyettvHS1rnox1so1_400.gif

:dead:

She bent that bar. :pachaha:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Ya we could do whatever..but first we had to run a mile..I always was the first one finished because I wanted to get it over with.,alot of people just walked..

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
highschool , we played basketball , softball, kick ball and volleyball.........volleyball was the best...we would get to watch all the bytches in front of us jumping up and down.....most days tho , the gym class was just take attendance, give the boys basketballs and that would be it. we would ball for 40 minutes.....the girls would just go out side and walk the track or sit in the bleachers.....i have no clue what the non-athletic boys did.

edit some girls would play badminton ,like 4 out the whole gym class....multiple teachers/ multiple classes in the gym at once...outta like 70 people , maybe 40 were active lol....i damn sure was....basketball is/was my life. i would hate when the gym peroid be over and our games were still going

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From elementary all the way up until high school mostly basketball or football. There was a steel basket with about 7 basketballs. nikkas would act like animals when coach opened that basket. Had dudes damn near inside the cage trying to get a ball. :russ: shyt was ridiculous and it got to the point where nikkas tried to suck up to the coach so he could reserve a ball for them. :deadrose:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did fukk all. I literally sat by and watched as everyone else did shyt. Sometimes I'd draw, sometimes I'd go to sleep or eat. Sometimes I'd just skip it altogether.

But I passed all the written tests. Participation was a 0 but I still got by.

Although in elementary school, I participated like hell. I was terrible at basketball but I played and I could serve like a motherfukker in volleyball.

Middle school was the only time where gym was like the movies for me.
you a dude breh?