Pushing illiteracy to Black men tryna make change for Massa SMH

tumblr_mv9flxvNqR1qlsrn9o1_500.gif

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
about what i expected from the same man who got literal children addicted to heroin/pills so they'd work for him

he likely abused lil wayne and BG sexually

hes behind god knows how much violence

and thats not even bringing up how much he's stolen from his artists

who thought this guy would serve well as an inspirational story? fire them.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I agree with him :manny:

I have a PhD, reading isn't going to save you from anything. It's about life experiences. When you reach a certain level of reading and education, you realize none of that shyt means anything. It's just one person's opinion. You gotta think for yourself. That's what I took from this small clip. Reading ain't going to save you. You need to be a strong you.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I agree with him :manny:

I have a PhD, reading isn't going to save you from anything. It's about life experiences. When you reach a certain level of reading and education, you realize none of that shyt means anything. It's just one person's opinion. You gotta think for yourself. That's what I took from this small clip. Reading ain't going to save you. You need to be a strong you.
shyt, what experience they gonna get up in there especially without the understanding of a path that…. you know… might come from a book?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
shyt, what experience they gonna get up in there especially without the understanding of that path that…. you know… might come from a book?
I used to work in a jail as a researcher. There are plenty of life experiences to learn from being an inmate. Books can help, but once you reach a certain point, none of that shyt matters. We don't know anything. Books are just one person's opinion. I've actually become disgusted by books and opinions recently. You gotta be yourself. Let your true self shine through. I don't know the best way to move forward. I have no idea what the best path forward is. Reading books can give your perspective and understanding. But that shyt only takes you so far. At some point, you have to be self-reliant. You have to look toward yourself for answers. No book is going to do that for you. I'm all about education, but I've reached the top of education, and I've learned, it's not it. There are other ways to learn.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Rappers: The leaders of the community :salute:
Street nikkas: The STRONG BLACK MEN that the community needs:salute:
The protectors of “traditional family values”
The protectors of the “nuclear family”
The examples of “real Black masculinity” that the youth needs