Baby eats crack while in care of 34-year-old grandma

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup: Fluck that. We not all out here bussin it open for some real nikkaz (:heh:).

Folks need to learn to control their kids.

Good for you if you're not having sex but again what would be the big deal in you being on birth control AND not having sex?

There are a lot of teenagers now on birth control to regulate their period. Doesn't mean they are fukking. If it's not going to affect your health in one way or the other and became a requirement what would be the big deal? You still have the choice to have sex or not. You just don't have the option of making a baby.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
What's the big deal in having a form of birth control even if you're not having sex? It's just a dual protection. There are a lot of things restricted by age, why can't pregnancy be one of them?

Condoms are a form of birth control... You have zero clue on the side effects of that birth control shot. It rewires the females chemistry periods, Depression, weight gain, sex drive all changes when they take that shot... You cant tell females to take a shot when they not even fukking yet.. Come on man smartin up

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Condoms are a form of birth control... You have zero clue on the side effects of that birth control shot. It rewires the females chemistry periods, Depression, weight gain, sex drive all changes when they take that shot... You cant tell females to take a shot when they not even fukking yet.. Come on man smarting up

I know way more about birth control than you ever will. I'm not asking to pump girls up with deadly concoctions but again, I do not feel a teenagers should have the option to become parents, I don't care who their parents are. The choice to have sex is there, the option to have a baby is not.

Teenagers from "good" homes still have children at young ages.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Good for you if you're not having sex but again what would be the big deal in you being on birth control AND not having sex?

There are a lot of teenagers now on birth control to regulate their period. Doesn't mean they are fukking. If it's not going to affect your health in one way or the other and became a requirement what would be the big deal? You still have the choice to have sex or not. You just don't have the option of making a baby.

Came to say this....(the bolded below)

Condoms are a form of birth control... You have zero clue on the side effects of that birth control shot. It rewires the females chemistry periods, Depression, weight gain, sex drive all changes when they take that shot... You cant tell females to take a shot when they not even fukking yet.. Come on man smarting up

Birth control can have some messed up side effects....acne, severe headaches.....I even heard of hairloss. :wtf: Hayell nawl.

I'm good. I won't take that risk if I'm not sexually active.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I know way more about birth control than you ever will. I'm not asking to pump girls up with deadly concoctions but again, I do not feel a teenagers should have the option to become parents, I don't care who their parents are. The choice to have sex is there, the option to have a baby is not.

Teenagers from "good" homes still have children at young ages.

:wtf:
nikka you don't know me.... There this little thing we have life is choice. You take that away then you have slaves. :sitdown: When you take off your rose mary glasses and see the real world you would understand life is more complex then just rounding females up giving them BC shots and everything is perfect.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:
nikka you don't know me.... There this little thing we have life is choice. You take that away then you have slaves. :sitdown: When you take off your rose mary glasses and see the real world you would understand life is more complex then just rounding females up giving them BC shots and everything is perfect.

I'm a woman currently on birth control lol you're not getting any more close and personal than that. Regarding the bold, son, shut up. I never said that LOL we are not going to agree on this topic and leave it at that. I respect your opinion but I don't have to agree with it.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
208ttt0.jpg.gif

This about sums it up, folks.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a woman currently on birth control lol you're not getting any more close and personal than that.

Women are funny. You can tell when they cross the line from rational thought into that emotional "superiority complex" mode.

You're telling me the researchers, the pharmacists, the chemists, the drug reps, who happen to be men, don't know more about that drug than you do, simply because you're a woman and you've taken it?

:usure:

I guess that makes me the worlds foremost expert on ibuprofen.

:umad:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I'm a woman currently on birth control lol you're not getting any more close and personal than that. Regarding the bold, son, shut up. I never said that LOL we are not going to agree on this topic and leave it at that. I respect your opinion but I don't have to agree with it.

So your a female and co signing birth control for every female cuz your ass want to fukk bareback. Every female is not like you ma im sorry to break the news to you. :smh: what kind of female says shyt like "I dont think teenages should have a choice"

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women are funny. You can tell when they cross the line from rational thought into that emotional "superiority complex" mode.

You're telling me the researchers, the pharmacists, the chemists, the drug reps, who happen to be men, don't know more about that drug than you do, simply because you're a woman and you've taken it?

:usure:

I guess that makes me the worlds foremost expert on ibuprofen.

:umad:

If you believe I'm mad, then I am. *rolleyes* and I didn't indicate I was an expert in Birth Control either but I do know there are several kind that don't have the side effects mentioned.

So your a female and co signing birth control for every female cuz your ass want to fukk bareback. Every female is not like you ma im sorry to break the news to you. :smh:

it's not about being able to fukk without a condom, just taking away the teenagers option to have a baby. I do not see the big deal in birth control being mandatory.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
17 year old mother...
34 year old grandmother...
22 year old boyfriend dating the "grandmother" who also uses crack cocaine...

No baby father in the household...child's chances at success, honestly and I hate it, are slim to none...horrible situation indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, ya dig?