Baby eats crack while in care of 34-year-old grandma

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Take all of em out into a field and put a bullet into the back of their skull them put em in shallow graves. :manny: fukking dirt ball pieces of shyt.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
615-dayum-shame.jpg

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I think a bunch of pregnant teenagers is worse than the flu.

So, Since I know you serious now.. Let me ask you... How in the hell can you force non sexual and sexual teens to get a birth control shot??? You are treading on thin ice with this idea of yours :beli:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, Since I know you serious now.. Let me ask you... How in the hell can you force non sexual and sexual teens to get a birth control shot??? You are treading on thin ice with this idea of yours :beli:

If you can force immunizations to start school why not birth control? Do you not think pregnant teenagers are more "contagious" than influenza? Leaving children to make grown up decisions is a serious ass mistake. I would not feel one way about forcing birth control on teenagers...people on public assistance too.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
If you can force immunizations to start school why not birth control? Do you not think pregnant teenagers are more "contagious" than influenza? Leaving children to make grown up decisions is a serious ass mistake. I would not feel one way about forcing birth control on teenagers...people on public assistance too.

I believe in choice.... You make the choice to become pregnant.. You do not make the choice of becoming sick. This shyt is a home problem not a school problem. I ask you again how the fukk can you force birth control shots on non sexual teens?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

:huhldup: Fluck that. We not all out here bussin it open for some real nikkaz (:heh:).

Folks need to learn to control their kids.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe in choice.... You make the choice to become pregnant.. You do not make the choice of becoming sick. This shyt is a home problem not a school problem. I ask you again how the fukk can you force birth control shots on non sexual teens?

What's the big deal in having a form of birth control even if you're not having sex? It's just a dual protection. There are a lot of things restricted by age, why can't pregnancy be one of them?