baby dies after his mother let's Pedo BF rape him

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
This is so sad and disgusting. I don't understand pedo's. How do you look at a child, especially a baby with their cute little rolls, and get turned on. There is nothing sexually stimulating about their cuteness. Just don't get it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sexual abuse. A study of child sexual abuse found that the majority of the children came from disrupted or single-parent homes; only 31 percent of the children lived with both biological parents. Although stepfamilies make up only about 10 percent of all families, 27 percent of the abused children lived with either a stepfather or the mother's boyfriend.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Ship these pasty cac pieces of shyt to a male prison in south africa n let them aids infected prison king pins have their way with them :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I want to be married to the mother of my kids (pretty much the ONLY reason I'm still considering marriage)

All y'all nikkas lettin' the babymama have primary custody, thinkin' it's all good.....lettin' their boyfriends have more access to your kid than you.......yeah, good luck with that :whew:

Studies show that most cases of child abuse are done at the hand of the mothers BF, not the biological father.

Women can be overpowered physically, ass well as emotionally by male predators.

If he's feeding her that alpha energy and making her head spin in the bedroom, it might cause them to look the other way.

It's one of my greatest worries when it comes to my son's mother.

You can't tell a female a damn thing when it comes to choosing the type of nikkaz they wanna fukk with.Most times, it just makes their choices even more crazier

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i'm just not gonna read stuff like this for the next few months. bringing a child into this world is scary enough on it's own. :snoop:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disgusting. I saw another story like this last week. The mom would hold the daughter's hand while the dad raped her.

People ain't shyt.