baby dies after his mother let's Pedo BF rape him

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Call me crazy but I think the mother deserves a second chance after she's served 7 years or so.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Everytime something like this happens, we all take an L as humans.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The highest molestation rate is between stepparents and step kids, followed closely by boyfriends and their gf kids.

But its snot surprising a single mom can rarely get a good guy, so your stick with the pedos,abusers, rapists ex con's

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

:ohhh::mindblown::merchant:

I have BM's breh.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Evidence includes text messages from the mother consenting to the sexual assault of her daughter by Prince.

The charges also reveal that Jessica Lynn Howell was aware that Prince had a prior conviction for assaulting a child, had looked up the prior incident on the Internet, and had even discussed it with Prince himself.

Give her a hysterectomy with a rusty coat hanger. Then let her die slow from her injuries. He deserves to be raped with a baseball bar studded with rusty nails. Niether of them deserve to live.

Y'ALL NEED TO BE CAREFUL WHO Y'ALL HAVE KIDS WITH! STOP RAWING THESE WHORES WITH LOOSE MORALS!

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Death is too nice for them, their punishment must be more severe. Torture, made an extreme example of. This is pure evil right here.