Baby bytch doing all he can for Debit Card Dixie's pension package

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Why is this even an argument? Joe is a TNA guy...period, end of question. He spent 3 years in ROH full-time and none of itwas on a nationally broadcast TV network.
He spent a decade in TNA and most of that was with him being seen weekly on Spike.
You don't have to squash your hatred of TNA to just admit something that is a bonafide fact.
Even arguing that Joe is not a TNA star is stupid as fukk.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why is this even an argument? Joe is a TNA guy...period, end of question. He spent 3 years in ROH full-time and none of itwas on a nationally broadcast TV network.
He spent a decade in TNA and most of that was with him being seen weekly on Spike.
You don't have to squash your hatred of TNA to just admit something that is a bonafide fact.

Yeppers and Punk's pops on his opening night was due to him being Raven's lackey in TNA.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're about to be on PBS right after Arthur. If they're lucky.:francis:
DORA WINIFRED IS IN THE ANTIQUES ROADSHOW DOME! LET'S HEAR WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY! :gladbron:

tumblr_mb1twfR4m31rfr6fpo1_400.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:to: I hate tna the company and inept management that turned a potential number two company into one of the least respected promotions

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
His name rings bells, he became a huge name during his ROH run, NOT TNA. I personally first knew of him from watching a MV of his Japan run set to RATM "Killing in the Name" :ohlawd: Hell, the first forum I ever joined became Joe's official. He was top 5 status years before he set foot in TNA. Did TNA make Punk too? And what does Jimmy Jacobs fighting Eddie have to do with anything? Google shows that they wrestled on SD and I wasn't watching at the time so explain your point.

only indy fans know about ROH. theyre not even on local tv. lol. the idea of people knowing samoa joe and not knowing TNA is absurd.

as far as who made who is concerned, thats another topic. but if youre gonna count joe as an roh guy, i dont want to see yall counting him as a wwe guy later down the road. and i certainly dont want to see all punk, danielson, etc counted as wwe guys either.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeppers and Punk's pops on his opening night was due to him being Raven's lackey in TNA.
The fact that you think you scored a point with that is hysterical.
Punk was barely in TNA and was damn near a jobber while there.
Joe spent a decade there as one of its top stars and multiple time champion.
See the difference?

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:to: I hate tna the company and inept management that turned a potential number two company into one of the least respected promotions
The logic of you hating an uptart company so completely for their missteps while continuing to suck the ass of the number one company in the business and gleefully accept the bullshyt product they put out seems odd to me.
I tend to give TNA more rope to hang itself than I do WWE because Vince has no excuses for his company being so shytty.
But that's just me.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The fact that you think you scored a point with that is hysterical.
Punk was barely in TNA and was damn near a jobber while there.
Joe spent a decade there as one of its top stars and multiple time champion.
See the difference?

But more people "seen" Punk in TNA than in ROH according to your logic. Punk on Day 1 showed up with CM Punk chants and "straight edge means I'm better than you" signs in the crowd. This was after a whole year in Louisville on OVW. That's because of ROH. If Samoa Joe showed up in WWE as Samoa Joe in 2006 he'd have gotten pops immediately then too. You post as if you watched wrestling during ECW time. Every one of their stars got far due to word of mouth and perception alone. ECW was barely seen by the mass until Barely Legal

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
But more people "seen" Punk in TNA than in ROH according to your logic. Punk on Day 1 showed up with CM Punk chants and "straight edge means I'm better than you" signs in the crowd. This was after a whole year in Louisville on OVW. That's because of ROH. If Samoa Joe showed up in WWE as Samoa Joe in 2006 he'd have gotten pops immediately then too. You post as if you watched wrestling during ECW time. Every one of their stars got far due to word of mouth and perception alone. ECW was barely seen by the mass until Barely Legal
Breh, if you can't see the difference between Punks brief and unmemorable stint in TNA and Joe's time as one of the faces of TNA for a decade then there is no use even discussing this with you any further.
Believe what you will and keep carrying that WWE Stan Flag with pride.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
really no excuse for teh product to eb wack right now. every indy darling is pretty much in the e right this second. i dont watch indies at all but over the years ive heard of the likes of somoa joe, cm punk, bryan, jon moxley,steen on this and sohh for a long time before the e. sans punks everyone there. this era is looking interesting.