Baby bytch doing all he can for Debit Card Dixie's pension package

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Josh's right tbh. Doesn't make any sense how NXT commentators can know who Joe is but act like they don't know TNA.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
His made his name before he was ever in TNA:comeon:

:comeon:
I was a ROH fan from 2002-2006 and even I know that's a god damn lie. NXT commentators don't watch Jakked. Jimmy Jacobs beat Eddie Guerrero in one of Eddie's last matches by DQ. Nobody but indy fans know who Jimmy Jacobs is.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I was a ROH fan from 2002-2006 and even I know that's a god damn lie. NXT commentators don't watch Jakked. Jimmy Jacobs beat Eddie Guerrero in one of Eddie's last matches by DQ. Nobody but indy fans know who Jimmy Jacobs is.
His name rings bells, he became a huge name during his ROH run, NOT TNA. I personally first knew of him from watching a MV of his Japan run set to RATM "Killing in the Name" :ohlawd: Hell, the first forum I ever joined became Joe's official. He was top 5 status years before he set foot in TNA. Did TNA make Punk too? And what does Jimmy Jacobs fighting Eddie have to do with anything? Google shows that they wrestled on SD and I wasn't watching at the time so explain your point.