Straw Hat Pirates
:buckeyebanderas::brutuswow:
j1YVYOa.png

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the score and gawwwwddd damn :damn: Y'all back
They not. Nebraska stupidly played a bend but don't break defense against them and their offense is trash. You have to disrupt their tempo. Penn St. and Wisconsin gave the blueprint but for some reason Mike Riley tried some other shyt. I will say that I'm not happy about the fact that OSU gets three confidence boosters in a row before playing us. :smh:

I wonder if MSU got some 2015 in 'em.

:deadrose: @Nebraska's frauding though. The BIG West is such trash. It's Wisconsin and everybody else. Meanwhile, OSU, Michigan, Penn St. and Michigan St. (they trash this year) are on the same side. That's how a scrub squad like Iowa got away with that shyt last year.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
They not. Nebraska stupidly played a bend but don't break defense against them and their offense is trash. You have to disrupt their tempo. Penn St. and Wisconsin gave the blueprint but for some reason Mike Riley tried some other shyt. I will say that I'm not happy about the fact that OSU gets three confidence boosters in a row before playing us. :smh:

:deadrose: @Nebraska's frauding though. The BIG West is such trash. It's Wisconsin and everybody else. Meanwhile, OSU, Michigan, Penn St. and Michigan St. (they trash this year) are on the same side. That's how a scrub squad like Iowa got away with that shyt last year.
nikka get yo paragraph typing ass on...
EJzkRUY.png

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

You mad :lolbron::umad: