B1G ABC Primetime Special.#6 Buckeyes vs #10 Cornhuskers @ 8pm est

Who wins

• Ohio State

• Nebraska

Results are only viewable after voting.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
They not. Nebraska stupidly played a bend but don't break defense against them and their offense is trash. You have to disrupt their tempo. Penn St. and Wisconsin gave the blueprint but for some reason Mike Riley tried some other shyt. I will say that I'm not happy about the fact that OSU gets three confidence boosters in a row before playing us. :smh:

I wonder if MSU got some 2015 in 'em.

:deadrose: @Nebraska's frauding though. The BIG West is such trash. It's Wisconsin and everybody else. Meanwhile, OSU, Michigan, Penn St. and Michigan St. (they trash this year) are on the same side. That's how a scrub squad like Iowa got away with that shyt last year.

Because 62 points is bending, not breaking.

:trumpsas:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Just....BRUTAL. :snoop:

Good win, Buckeye Nation. Congrats. Y'all just got way too much horsepower for us right now. We lack a playmaker at two vital positions (QB and RB). Riley's recruiting has been solid, but he still hasn't gotten that "IT" player on offense (even though our receivers have been really solid the past few years)....

We're still making our way in this league after having dominated the Big XII for so long. But the last ten years put us behind the curve in recruiting (thanks specifically to two clowns)....we really need to step up and be able to consistently compete for this division. Playing for the Big Ten title every year is great incentive for a kid.

After that big win, though, the pressure is on y'all to beat Michigan.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
They not. Nebraska stupidly played a bend but don't break defense against them and their offense is trash. You have to disrupt their tempo. Penn St. and Wisconsin gave the blueprint but for some reason Mike Riley tried some other shyt. I will say that I'm not happy about the fact that OSU gets three confidence boosters in a row before playing us. :smh:

I wonder if MSU got some 2015 in 'em.

:deadrose: @Nebraska's frauding though. The BIG West is such trash. It's Wisconsin and everybody else. Meanwhile, OSU, Michigan, Penn St. and Michigan St. (they trash this year) are on the same side. That's how a scrub squad like Iowa got away with that shyt last year.
:umad: