B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Dr. simping over that :flabbynsick: ass lady.
full

Dr turning into this meme:

ErbeTM6UUAYL5qZ

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
2 chainz character is such a negative hater:hhh:

LaLa old ass be looking right:takedat:

I look forward to the strip club scenes in this show :shaq:

Facts

Meech pulled up and is literally pushing bricks on these cats so they can eat and he acts ungrateful. Mans gotta realize that Ty Washington is DEAD. Let it go.

Meech got 10x the shipment and selling it at Black Friday prices yet this bozo is going out of his way to try to line him up. Meanwhile the Haitians are talking shǐt right in his presence and giggling about it.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, I just started watching this a couple of weeks ago, and I'm two episodes in. Based off of this thread, am I correct in thinking this is just gonna be pure fukkery?

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
So, I just started watching this a couple of weeks ago, and I'm two episodes in. Based off of this thread, am I correct in thinking this is just gonna be pure fukkery?
I think brehs are beginning to meet this show at the level it's devolved into. Now that we're here, might as well enjoy the ensuing fukkery :banderas: I was gonna say limited gay shyt until I remembered they introduced one of the most ridiculous characters in the BMF/Power universe :dame: