B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yea, this thread alone I won’t be watching this lol
Sadly, they lost too many good actors. If Kanan lost Raq, Marvin, Lou, it would be tough to watch too. I will say Steve Harris, the Asian cop and the new cop are good. DaVinchi always been solid as well as the actor playing Charles. But Meech and the GA crew is bad actors central. Only Ne-yo is even decent. The Glock character has potential. I like Meech the character but his acting is still not believable and it hurts the series. That 2pac might have been the worst character of the entire Power/BMF universe.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
50 needs to take BMF seriously and stop using it to give his celebrity friends, pay checks. His best actors are the Broadway actors. Raq, Ronnie, them mfers killed their roles. Ronnie had mfers scared to eat at restaurants with a quiet nikka with glasses and a poker face.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
50 needs to take BMF seriously and stop using it to give his celebrity friends, pay checks. His best actors are the Broadway actors. Raq, Ronnie, them mfers killed their roles. Ronnie had mfers scared to eat at restaurants with a quiet nikka with glasses and a poker face.

Pretty much.

Show is damn near a throwaway and a “favor” to Big Meech so when he finally gets released, he can be exclusive to G Unit Films.

I get it — 50 is doing alot for Lil Meech and their family by putting their story out there but these scripts are Tyler Perry x Tubi status and while he’s putting on alot of actors, his peoples in the industry who can’t act don’t need to be here.

NeYo, TityBoy, LaLa and a few others just aren’t scripted series material

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much.

Show is damn near a throwaway and a “favor” to Big Meech so when he finally gets released, he can be exclusive to G Unit Films.

I get it — 50 is doing alot for Lil Meech and their family by putting their story out there but these scripts are Tyler Perry x Tubi status and while he’s putting on alot of actors, his peoples in the industry who can’t act don’t need to be here.

NeYo, TityBoy, LaLa and a few others just aren’t scripted series material
2Chainz comes across very genuine in his role. Neyo 100% feels like cosplay and Lala basically plays the same character in every show she’s in

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sadly, they lost too many good actors. If Kanan lost Raq, Marvin, Lou, it would be tough to watch too. I will say Steve Harris, the Asian cop and the new cop are good. DaVinchi always been solid as well as the actor playing Charles. But Meech and the GA crew is bad actors central. Only Ne-yo is even decent. The Glock character has potential. I like Meech the character but his acting is still not believable and it hurts the series. That 2pac might have been the worst character of the entire Power/BMF universe.

damn kelly hu is just known as the asian cop now :wow: