B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
With literally no effort.

Plug comes to Detroit barely speaking English, somehow finds Tee and Tee tells him to go to Atlanta — with NO forwarding address LOL

Plug pulls up — and with just 3 homies — wipes out Meech’s pesky rivals and his potential plug with one act of mayhem. Later, he’s naturally delighted that Meech wants to buy a ton of bricks

Meanwhile, Tee’s potential plug is hitting thick bǐtches with the strap and making them suck the poosay juices off :russ:

This show is being assembled via dart board but at least Markeisha is getting phased out. Tee’s baby moms took him back with the quickness and by the end of the episode the crew was posted up like Tony Soprano (and family) at the diner in the series finale.
When dude pulled up talking about "I'm looking for Dmitri" I'm like who the fukk is Dmitri? Some Russian or Eastern European cat?:dahell:

Lmao at them backing down from Charles because he showed a hammer

Lmao at Tee telling them to go to Atlanta and they pull up on Meech like it's nothing

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
house getting shot up and this fake javier bardem nukka just standing smoking a cigar like hes immune to bullets
that's the writers adding the element of the narco traffickers having their own saints they pray to for supernatural protection from god.

don't shoot the messenger, look into it.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
When dude pulled up talking about "I'm looking for Dmitri" I'm like who the fukk is Dmitri? Some Russian or Eastern European cat?:dahell:

Lmao at them backing down from Charles because he showed a hammer

Lmao at Tee telling them to go to Atlanta and they pull up on Meech like it's nothing
would you offend the parents of one of your employees/business partners (top earner at that)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Why I don’t have many complaints about this show…nothing has ever turned into the kind of mess The Chi turned into after the dude that played Jason harassed the chick that played Jericka and Lena Withe didn’t handle it with any urgency. That killed the show dead and basically turned it into a mix of Tyler Perry and Family Guy where 15 different storylines go on and nothing seems in order.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
shyt has been goofy for no reason at all

1.. plugs get to Atlanta and meech and his homeboy ducking for cover and this plug just lighting a cigar while 50 shots just coming through the window and he’s not even hit once:mjlol:

2. Strap on sucking her p*ssy juice is ridiculous to show and no need for it

3. Only bright spot, this probably the last time we see lala bad acting skills on tv

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Why I don’t have many complaints about this show…nothing has ever turned into the kind of mess The Chi turned into after the dude that played Jason harassed the chick that played Jericka and Lena Withe didn’t handle it with any urgency. That killed the show dead and basically turned it into a mix of Tyler Perry and Family Guy where 15 different storylines go on and nothing seems in order.
I doubt this show gets as bad as the Chi but don't get ahead of yourself :francis:

This low-key the main reason I haven't watched BMF or any of the Power spinoffs.

:mjpls: I pay attention to the general audience of these shows cuz it tells you where the quality is gonna go eventually...the creators gonna give the people what they want even if they know it's low quality

I gotta watch The Chi til the end because I'm too invested but I refuse to waste anymore time on bad TV so I just read these threads to get the gist of what yall watching lol.

I only watch bad movies since it's 90 mins and I'm done with it for life.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Lala is surprisingly a good actor, i just dont understand wtf they doing with Terry character at this point tho :mjgrin:

lol @ Meech going head over heals for Angel

tenor.gif

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those in the know did Lucille and Charles really get divorced? I really dont care about their relationship drama and they just keep pushing that shyt. You aint bout to show Lucille vintage titties so whats the point? Lil sis like 19 playing a 13 year old :mjlol: (Per the Raven thread I guess this actually makes sense).

Some of them skrippas :whew:

Neyo with the hairpiece and fake ass accent :pachaha:

I do appreciate them actually humanizing the ATL opps. Not so much with the sword weilding, strapping, super lesbian in Detroit :mjlol: