B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
She's limited, stiff, and her lines come off very unnatural. She doesn't act. She talks. How can you not see that?

Save that "Y'all must hate women" nonsense for TLR.

I got female friends who feel the same about her. I guess they hate women too.

correct. lala hasn't improved since we first saw her in power back in the day. she's bad on power, she's bad on the chi, she's bad on bmf and she was bad in wu-tang. she's not a good actor at all.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
dude, lala has been in so many shows, it makes no sense why she is still so terrible in EVERYTHING.
Ok. What is she doing so terrible? How is she considered a worst actor than meech. How are her lines more flat than terrys ?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The show is something to kill 50 minutes of time at this point

Like others said the older actors from mom and pops, Kelly Hu and Steve Harris need better writers for their roles they playing

Meech , La La are bad

The dude playing Tee isn’t bad and Lamar at this point is just Steven Segal

pretty much sums up my thoughts. It's a descent background show at this point.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Ok. What is she doing so terrible? How is she considered a worst actor than meech. How are her lines more flat than terrys ?

this is meech's first role. lala been on tv for decades and acting for at least 10 years. I expect a lot more from someone who has that much experience.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I think she's on 50's good side, so he'll always find work for her. I just don't know how she hasn't improved as an actor when she's been in the game for a decade
Basically, she's the Jeff Green of acting
crop_exact_gettyimages-1319711784-612x612.jpg