B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
This show sucks but I'm still watching. Lil Meech, LaLa and supporting actors are so bad.

Divenchy, Mama Flenory, Papa Flenory are good actors being held back by the bad script, bad editing.

Lamar is now a ridiclous character.

The audio sounds off this sesaon. The music outside of the last episode is not late 80s at all

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show sucks but I'm still watching. Lil Meech, LaLa and supporting actors are so bad.

Divenchy, Mama Flenory, Papa Flenory are good actors being held back by the bad script, bad editing.

The audio sounds off this sesaon. The music outside of the last episode is not late 80s at all
I'm in the same. Tbh season is pretty bad but still entertaining so I'm watching. The place let Lamar go after he killed the guard watching him too lol. They don't care about consistency this season.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)

The only thing ridiculous about Lamar was the fake death but as far as acting that’s how Ladon really was and still kind of is. nikka play possum on VladTV like a mothafukka. He still want all the smoke behind Elvis dying.

But I agree about the audio, it seem like last episode was the only one on point.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Underrated: their attention to detail regarding attire. Other than too-modern cartier that T wears...their gear is very on point for the era

It’s crazy how the gear is in point but the audio scoring is all over the place, they go to 80’s or 80’s inspired songs to a 1997 fake Eric Sermon type song. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them walk in the club and “Just Like Music” come on smh

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It’s crazy how the gear is in point but the audio scoring is all over the place, they go to 80’s or 80’s inspired songs to a 1997 fake Eric Sermon type song. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them walk in the club and “Just Like Music” come on smh
Next episode they gonna be like "lets hit The River Rock" and walk into a club with this playing

:laff:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
The show is something to kill 50 minutes of time at this point

Like others said the older actors from mom and pops, Kelly Hu and Steve Harris need better writers for their roles they playing

Meech , La La are bad

The dude playing Tee isn’t bad and Lamar at this point is just Steven Segal