B.G. Wants That Stimulus: He’s begging Lil Wayne to do a Hot Boys reunion for the bag.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Imagine getting out of prison with limited money, in an entirely different era that doesn't give a fukk about what you did decades ago, where everything is more expensive than it was when you went into jail. Do you get a regular job, with a criminal record? Do you pretend you got $$$ and try to revive your rap career? Do you get involved in whatever scams or hustles your homies are in on, risking going back to jail? BG being a former rapper shouldn't over shadow the bigger reality: he's a black man fresh out of prison and that shyt is hard.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I wish people would shut up about this hot boy reunion…. It’s not gona happen point blank simple …..to many egos involved and nobody wants to hear bling bling in 2024 ….. Wayne is far too big for that shyt … to be fair juvenile don’t even need it b.g and Turk out here looking desperate At this point … again they need to quit talking about it it ain’t going to happen move on …. What b.g need to do is do a podcast or write a book or something his music since he been home ain’t great I think that his music career is basically over ain’t nobody checking for b.g like that …..

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I wish people would shut up about this hot boy reunion…. It’s not gona happen point blank simple …..to many egos involved and nobody wants to hear bling bling in 2024 ….. Wayne is far too big for that shyt … to be fair juvenile don’t even need it b.g and Turk out here looking desperate At this point … again they need to quit talking about it it ain’t going to happen move on …. What b.g need to do is do a podcast or write a book or something his music since he been home ain’t great I think that his music career is basically over ain’t nobody checking for b.g like that …..

Y’all tripping…a proper Bling Bling era Cash Money reunion tour would do numbers…definitely the biggest bag juvi would have seen in decades …Wayne in all fairness should get a bigger split, but they’d do big enough biz for it to be worth his while too…i saw Nas/Wu and 50 do nostalgia tour runs in summer amphitheater venues, a hot boys tour in that type of setting would live as fukk