B.G. Knocc Out Explains Why He Believes Eazy-E Was Murdered, Did Not Die From AIDS

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
:merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant: @:23

:ohhh:

shyts REAL :ohhh:

@:23
]

Eazy-E's death from AIDS wasn't as sudden as some may think. Dr. Dre and Death Row knew at least. If you listen to the first interlude on Doggystyle before Lodi Dodi, Daz and some other people are at a party talking about someone who dissed them. A man proceeds to say fukk them and says 'HIV p*ssy having motherfukkers'. Directly after that, someone says 'Eazy come, eazy goooo....' and Lodi Dodi comes on. It's been rumored that Dr. Dre set Eazy-E up to get AIDS. It is alleged that he got two prostitutes, one who had AIDS, and he had sex with one and Eazy had sex with the one with AIDS.

Daps
Eazy-E's death from AIDS wasn't as sudden as some may think. Dr. Dre and Death Row knew at least. If you listen to the first interlude on Doggystyle before Lodi Dodi, Daz and some other people are at a party talking about someone who dissed them. A man proceeds to say fukk them and says 'HIV p*ssy having motherfukkers'. Directly after that, someone says 'Eazy come, eazy goooo....' and Lodi Dodi comes on. It's been rumored that Dr. Dre set Eazy-E up to get AIDS. It is alleged that he got two prostitutes, one who had AIDS, and he had sex with one and Eazy had sex with the one with AIDS.
:ohhh: at the bolded

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe BG:ehh:

...everytime WE create somethin profitable, here comes a BloodsucKKKa to drain US:scust:
It's foul how Tomica threw Ruthless and Eazy other kids in the bushes, tho:birdman:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Its obvious from that skit on 'doggystyle to daz on the radio 'that the row knew sumthin bout this long before the news broke

Its weird how all his closest Homies n ruthless people didn't ???
Remind me when suge put battery in tupac back and have him yelling dre is gay and type of shyt

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:wow:goons in the cut treat em just like brudda. And my hood looking up to me, I love them nikkas to death. Even in the after life, when ain't a breathe of me left

vg0gtk.jpg