B.G. Knocc Out Explains Why He Believes Eazy-E Was Murdered, Did Not Die From AIDS

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Although im not 100% happy with the way Eazy was portrayed, im seeing more people on twitter after watching the movie talking about how they think his death was fishy so its good that it raises awareness of Eazy and people doing their homework on him being murdered:myman:

Eazy's legacy has been so diminished over the years(thanks to Tomica) that a lot of people didnt even know he fukking died of AIDS prior to yesterday and was complaining about spoilers when people said he dies in the movie

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:lupe: very interesting.......the fact that his pregnant wife never got it always had me like :patrice:

Yea, and Cube said he NEVER used condoms, so you tellin me not a single one of his "girlfriends" or baby mamas had it? Even tho he had HIV long enough for it to transition into full blown AIDS?

shyt is mad weird. :francis:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Here's the Suge interview (This was when he was around the time, he was released from prison)

The Daz comment wasn't aim for Eazy, they were talking about 2 Live Crew (Uncle Luke)

Layzie Bone talked about Eazy being murdered

It's IMPOSSIBLE, Eazy had AIDS for that long. Tomica was 2 months pregnant when he died & she nor the baby was infected :why:

If they were talking about Luke then why they say "Eazy come, Eazy go"

and DJ Quik wuz talking about Eazy already knew he had it but he wanted to spread it to others

Daps

(Verse 3, Layzie Bone)
Conspiracy theory, call it H.I.V
Took my mentor, Eazy-E
He was rollin with the B.O.N.E
But it didn't add up to me
We was friends, a bird flyin up on stage
nikka was strong, didn't look like Aids
Cut the curls and started wearin them braids
With them Cleveland boys, we was bout to get paid
But he had to move things out the way
And he had a lot of things to say
So he got rid of Jerry Helen
He was very jealous, I remember that day
And then in December he took us to New York, we was bout to blow
He bought us all leather jackets
We was wearin khakis, it was so damn cold
And the Cube got to kick it that night
That night at the tunnel was legendary
Wasn't nothin nobody could tell me
N.W.A. you feel me?
Then we headed back to L.A
nikka had a new plan, but E got sick
Then he went to Jerry Helen's doctor
Damn E, why you do that shyt?
Took a shot for the flu, now what did that do?
Little E got worse, it was very scary
We thought it was temporary
He was diagnosed, in January
In February, it was full-blown
Then March, little E was gone
Somebody explain that

While Magic Johnson's still kickin it strong

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Most people point to Jerry Heller or Tomica.. when people ask Jerry Heller about it he says "think about who gained the most from Eazy E's passing" so he's suggesting Tomica..

:wow:It's sad too because Eazy's own kids spoke out against her and she hasnt done anything but run Ruthless to the ground and fukk over its artists while letting Eazy's legacy fade away.. yet she gonna have a character in the NWA movie portraying like they were so in love and shyt
tomica was fukkin him n gave em a child..u dont infect a nikka who shootin semen in u nightly..

jerry had more to lose when e fired them

suge couldve done it too..kuz doggystyle..it was kinda strange to have that convo between daz n dre..before lodi dodi..eazy cum eazy go...then the next yr...eazy dead..

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its obvious from that skit on 'doggystyle to daz on the radio 'that the row knew sumthin bout this long before the news broke

Its weird how all his closest Homies n ruthless people didn't ???

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Maybe Eazy infiltrating the White House got him kilt? I'm sure those devils were pissed off about that.:jbhmm:
Listen to the skit on the Doggystyle album. Them nikkas knew Eazy had it before he did.
I said this before but there was rumors going around way back in '91 in Texas that he had it. One thing I can say is it's best to kill the perception of a person before you actually kill them. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
tomica was fukkin him n gave em a child..u dont infect a nikka who shootin semen in u nightly..
nobody said tomica infected him:beli: but people say she orchestrated some shyt that lead to a fast death in that hospital so she could marry him and get his fortune that she lives off of to this day:mjpls: