Azealia Banks Says Hip-Hop Is a ‘Minstrel Show’

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Become an activist AFTER you've been blackballed, brehs.

She should team up with Dame.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
it's so annoying when ppl say "she's only doing this because _______" as if that makes her argument any less valid.

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
it's so annoying when ppl say "she's only doing this because _______" as if that makes her argument any less valid.

this. as well.

Rap in 2014 is some stephin fetchit self-destructive c00nery. What with all of this Chiraq nonsense...all the killings involved with it...grown ass women like Nicki Minaj co-signing that and shytting on black leaders like Malcolm X...people getting robbed on stage at a concert set up by grand ol Donald Sterling racist ass defending c00n 50 cent...rappers giving out their culture to be openely "adopted" by outsiders who make racist jokes on tape and then getting mad that the future of hip-hop is looking as white as a Klan rally when culture vultures like Macklemore win awards.

The culture has been set up to be exploited, gentrified, and destroyed internally.

It's done...I don't think I've ever seen such a negative and dead era of the game.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
this. as well.

Rap in 2014 is some stephin fetchit self-destructive c00nery. What with all of this Chiraq nonsense...all the killings involved with it...grown ass women like Nicki Minaj co-signing that and shytting on black leaders like Malcolm X...people getting robbed on stage at a concert set up by grand ol Donald Sterling racist ass defending c00n 50 cent...rappers giving out their culture to be openely "adopted" by outsiders who make racist jokes on tape and then getting mad that the future of hip-hop is looking as white as a Klan rally when culture vultures like Macklemore win awards.

The culture has been set up to be exploited, gentrified, and destroyed internally.

It's done...I don't think I've ever seen such a negative and dead era of the game.
It's cool. Once they completely destroy Hip-Hop, we'll just invent something new that's even doper. :krs:

We've done it like four times already :yeshrug:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Daps
Reppin
VOID
It's cool. Once they completely destroy Hip-Hop, we'll just invent something new that's even doper. :krs:

We've done it like four times already :yeshrug:

I'm honestly gonna say it...we need to stop pigeonholing ourselves into just hip-hop & r&b.

That's a discussion I'm gonna spearhead for another time though...I don't know if the Coli is ready for that.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
culture vultures like Macklemore win awards.

Winning a rap grammy for making a song that is mocking rap songs... shyt still got me heated :pacspit:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's no argument, it's a generic statement that the vast majority of people would agree with, and that's why she said it. When she was poppin, or more importantly thought she was poppin she was c00nin heavy, now she's cold she wants the negroes she was shyttin on back on side, people just see through her BS.