AZ - Truth Be Told [December 1]

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
Thanks for the tracklist update!

Haven't gotten through the recent interviews yet, but has he ever said what happened to the last features that he got from Nas? I thought they had a song for Streets Disciple or something that Nas didn't use and he gave it to AZ instead.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the beats sound good, but you can tell they would be way nicer if sampling would be allowed. beats be just missing the melodies nowadays that samples provide.
That seems to be the issue from what I heard, no samples. All of Buck's classic beats are sampled, unfortunate

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he better than Swizz, Erick Sermon, Havoc, Bink, Daz

:francis: I havent heard much recent Swizz. Erick Sermon or Bink? abso-fukkin-lutely not.

I have been really disappointed in Havoc, but still he is better than Buckwild. The both have albums with Flee Lord.....Hav's production was better....and that was some of Buck's best recent stuff.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This album is pretty decent. Solid all the way through. DoD 2 had highs but also lows. I like this one more

Haven't heard him rap like he does on the joint with Monch in a looooooong time

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
The production on this is pretty much what I expected for buckwild it's not great, it's not awful, it just is not close to what he dropped in the '90s and lack of sampling definitely is the culprit. It's pretty much as good as what he laced the artifacts with on their recent collabo lp.

And I need Monch to start dropping verses instead of doing hooks...such a tease.

Last edited: