Ayo, whats your opening approach on these sites like tagged n okcupid

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
if all else fails ask :scusthov: or :ahh:....if they dont respond to that chances are they wouldnt have responded to anything else

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
if shorty got phat ass tittays, i simply hit her wid..

"Holy gigantic jugs Batman (if she white..otherwise its..wow. followed by -->) Don't get me wrong a woman with a sense of humor and whit is good and all, but I can't motorboat a personality". :youngsabo:
if shorty is one of em intellectual typ'a hoes, i hit her wid..

"I am awe-struck. Your personality radiates with an indefatigable cadence. I am enamored by your propensity to completely enrapture ones carnal, metaphysical, and spiritual desires. Your words, along with your beauty, are now the very foundation of my ever receiving heart - the cornerstone, if you will. I would seek to wine and dine you, but I must admit that the act of wining and dining would simply be a medium of which to transfer my hearts desires on to you. In knowing this, if you are still agree to my proposition, perhaps a light discourse would be in order. What do you say?" :steviej:

If i sense shorty is a h0e, i hit her wid..

"Does your azz have allstate insurance?" [she usually says no]. You say, "well, do you want it to be in good hands?"

OR

"Since we've been told to reduce waste these days, what you say we use these condoms in my pocket before they expire"

OR

"Which is easier? You getting into those tight pants or getting you out of them?"

:myman: