Aight as much as I doubt that will work... I'll do it :beli: :yeshrug:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i got u my nikka lemme show you how to work

wenYurr.png

:dead: I may have to just do this, man after a couple days of small talking these bytches, I was done with he whole ordeal and said fukk it, I may get back on and just say just this.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Ya I'm on ok Cupid alot..everytime I say something witty, it never works..now I just play it cool and say what's up, or good evening..simple shyt like that seems to work more..

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
There isn't a catch-all opening line for all women, just mix it up and play it by ear. I always open nice or neutral cuz you can always go from either to sleazeball, but not the other way around.

If u really want tho u should post a chicks profile u wanna talk to and let us give u feedback on how to proceed. :scheme:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
seriously go make a quick fake chicks profile thats KINDA hott and basically says shyt in the profile . shyt will change your mind on online dating real quick with the amount of messages and barrages of it all it gets. besides i would bet a ton of profiles we have visited and talked to are not even real

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
cuz, post: 4922615, member: 1054"]:what: do not listen to this advice[/quote]

Actually it works
You just want a in. Your not complimenting on her beauty .

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You gotta mention something from their profile, something that makes them think they're special and important

Attractive women on that site get "Hey" and "What Up" all the time. If you're not coming with something that makes them feel like you're actually interested and not just trying to smash, you will fail.

Which is hilarious because no one is looking for a husband or wife on OKC, you are looking to find someone to hook up with and smash once both parties feel that the other is not a psycho killer off the internet.

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
You have to stand out from the rest. Here's the thing, these bytches get the usual "Hey" or "how you doin" ALL THE TIME! Its best that you say something that's gonna grab their attention, or at least make em laugh. If you can do that, they'll gravitate towards you.

If all else fails, a simple "hey wassup" is fine. Also...DO NOT show any type of hardcore thirst for these hoes...can't sacrifice your dignity as a man brehs