Ayo, whats your opening approach on these sites like tagged n okcupid

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whats your first sentence looking like

is it just a hi or some shyt?

(yes im looking for ideas... i know nikkas can't reinvent the wheel n shyt but whatever)

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
OKC isnt even worth it IMO. most of the girls are stuck up and put on a huge front like they are doing more than they really are or more articulate than they really.

my online game was never really good so maybe its me but OKC seemed like a dead end full of bi hipster chicks who in reality i wouldnt even approach at a bar in real life so stopped going to that site

if you are going to send messages dont send a copy and paste you see online, dont send a simple hi or hello you got to send something different then the 1000 messages they get a week. what that is i dont know i struck out on that shyt

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OKC isnt even worth it IMO. most of the girls are stuck up and put on a huge front like they are doing more than they really are or more articulate than they really.

my online game was never really good so maybe its me but OKC seemed like a dead end full of bi hipster chicks who in reality i wouldnt even approach at a bar in real life so stopped going to that site

if you are going to send messages dont send a copy and paste you see online, dont send a simple hi or hello you got to send something different then the 1000 messages they get a week. what that is i dont know i struck out on that shyt
OKC pretty fukking wack. Im sure we saw the same broads on there.

You described them perfectly. Bi hipsters who's personalities are probably sand paper status

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
OKC pretty fukking wack. Im sure we saw the same broads on there.

You described them perfectly. Bi hipsters who's personalities are probably sand paper status
i assume your in the Boston area like me. if you notice most of them are from Brookline and Cambridge.....these broads in those areas are yuppie hipsters and delusional. especially the asian women in our area

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i got u my nikka lemme show you how to work

wenYurr.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Say something corny like nice hair, or that's a cool dress where did you get it

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I basically just do what Harlem'sown did lol ask for the number if they don't give it the next one will