Ayo, this ya'll man sυrf????

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This nikka so triggered :mjlol:

Act like being called gay is the worst thing that can happen to a man. What are you 12? :rudy: Have some originality.

Meanwhile...

You think about other men you never met while you're with naked women :dwillhuh:

You stalk men you never met online for months/years at a time :dwillhuh:

You accuse everyone of being a faq cuz deep down you're projecting :dwillhuh:

All the shyt I ever said to you before, but it was some "gay shyt" in particular that set you off so you had to make a thread about it :dwillhuh:

This thread ain't really about me, it's about you :sas2:

Breh, stop it.

You will never catch me going around begging nikkas to eat my ass, you flagrant fakkit.

Give it up. You gay. I knew you were gay for years and been calling you out on here for it and now EVERYBODY knows.

"Act like being called gay is the worst thing that can happen to a man"...my nikka, dudes didn't just pull that shyt outta air. You literally in mens inboxes begging for them to engage in unabashed fakkitry with you :heh:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Breh you had another man on you mind while with a woman...

You can't get on this board and call out gay behavior, then have a past of doing it yourself....

Explain to us how that is not gay? :comeon:

:dame:

Did you not just claim I was getting clowned for that pic, cac? Why I ask you to refresh my memory and expose it to other posters but you can't?

You a sorry ass whiteboy that used to be in EVERY thread dapping me up but then got butthurt after I 1 starred one of your bullshyt threads. Get over it, cac.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Breh, stop it.

You will never catch me going around begging nikkas to eat my ass, you flagrant fakkit.

Give it up. You gay. I knew you were gay for years and been calling you out on here for it and now EVERYBODY knows.

"Act like being called gay is the worst thing that can happen to a man"...my nikka, dudes didn't just pull that shyt outta air. You literally in mens inboxes begging for them to engage in unabashed fakkitry with you :heh:

Oh no everyone knows :damn:

How will I sleep at night !?!? :damn:

This shyt got you so rattled I'm gonna keep doing it :umad:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Oh no everyone knows :damn:

How will I sleep at night !?!? :damn:

This shyt got you so rattled I'm gonna keep doing it :umad:

iUhH1sM.jpg

:wrist::wrist::wrist:

You a nasty mufukka :scust::scust::scust:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Did you not just claim I was getting clowned for that pic, cac? Why I ask you to refresh my memory and expose it to other posters but you can't?

You a sorry ass whiteboy that used to be in EVERY thread dapping me up but then got butthurt after I 1 starred one of your bullshyt threads. Get over it, cac.

Hey breh.... I'm not here to judge...

If thinking about random men from a message board while you chilling with a woman is your thing...

Do you...

:hubie: