Ayo, this ya'll man sυrf????

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
vlpu8uegkjkeaxuolmns.jpg

Ayo @sυrf...this nikka Wack talking greasy bout you, boy. What you got to say about this?

At least spell "batty" right if you're going to try and insult me you retarded ass geezer :heh:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
At least spell "batty" right if you're going to try and insult me you retarded ass geezer :heh:

You still up in men inbox asking for gay favors, p*ssy?

You do know that I'll break ya face if you said that faq shyt in my face right, fakkit?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Next time I can change my name, I'm changing it to "Billy Ocean's Husband" :obama:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Next time I can change my name, I'm changing it to "Billy Ocean's Husband" :obama:

Don't care. Just keep being smart and stay away from me in real life. You're a good kid, fakkit.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Don't care. Just keep being smart and stay away from me in real life. You're a good kid, fakkit.

nikka , why do you keep bringing up real life??? :what:

You really be trying to meet up with other men on here??? And got the audacity to call everyone gay???? You don't even realize you're projecting your homosexuality on to others cuz you fighting your own demons. Then again I keep forgetting you're autistic and I should be mindful of your condition.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikka , why do you keep bringing up real life??? :what:

You really be trying to meet up with other men on here??? And got the audacity to call everyone gay???? You don't even realize you're projecting your homosexuality on to others cuz you fighting your own demons. Then again I keep forgetting you're autistic and I should be mindful of your condition.