Ayo let's talk about these butthurt, dry dikk nikkas on here scouring the internet for Black women with cac boyfriends....

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
200w.gif

In this bih

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
If you're an adult and your partner's an adult and y'all fw each other, who gives a fukk about who is what race, gender, whatever :manny:

And I'm a Black man, a straight one, I say fakkit like it's going out of style, 80% of the time I'll laugh at trannies being weird...I just can't honestly hate ppl for liking what they like PLUS all that Uganda style shyt just fuels more DL nikkas spreading AIDS :scust:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't use the term "agent" loosely but there are literal paid agents on here and sites like LSA.

Keep in mind that the #1 objective of "the powers that be" is to keep the black man and black woman divided. To keep black women hating BM and vice versa.

With the internet it's now easier than ever to create fake propaganda and narratives. ((They)) know that the average person believes anything and that they can throw numbers, stats, studies, polls, etc out there and the masses will blindly believe it.

Y'all continue rotting y'all minds and typing furiously thinking that cacs are taking all the black women....I'm just glad that I live in a world where the overwhelming vast majority of black women I see is with a black man.

I truly feel sorry for some of you.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I don't use the term "agent" loosely but there are literal paid agents on here and sites like LSA.

Keep in mind that the #1 objective of "the powers that be" is to keep the black man and black woman divided. To keep black women hating BM and vice versa.

With the internet it's now easier than ever to create fake propaganda and narratives. ((They)) know that the average person believes anything and that they can throw numbers, stats, studies, polls, etc out there and the masses will blindly believe it.

Y'all continue rotting y'all minds and typing furiously thinking that cacs are taking all the black women....I'm just glad that I live in a world where the overwhelming vast majority of black women I see is with a black man.

Potent posting :wow:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It's kind of a coli tradition... right up there with spin threads, and saying brehs

Nah...at this point it's something more insidious. I've been in and out of the Coli these past few weeks and there really are posters on here pushing hard to divide Black women and men. And it's not just on here neither...you find it alllllll over the fukking internet. What @MasterThought is saying is real profound.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

N then tell you to go over-seas and all that. Make sure to disrespect your neighbors on your way tho :scust: