Ayo Kam Patterson calls Tucker Carlson a fukk nikka to his face :dead:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Damn, you think Kam a c00n breh?
Yep. Here he is in full sambo mode soft shoeing, splitting verbs, and giving n-word passes in a room full of white folks:

Those cacs are laughing at Kam, not with him.
Kam Patterson is basically the c00n that Sgt. Waters described in this clip:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In my world a "n1gga" is the most degrading , belittling and dehumanizing word you can call somebody..... ANYBODY can be a "n1gga" if they choose to be one

I have no problems with him calling a white man a "n1gga"....it sounds absolutely crazy to me when black people be on some *gasp "he called a white man a n1gga" , how dare he" :picard:

I actually prefer it over calling other black people that word....that's what makes me cringe the most personally... degrading EACH OTHER with the word :snoop:

Degrading THEM with the word would be truly "flipping" it in my opinion.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I know you guys hate Joe Rogan but it's not his shyt. It's Tony Hinchcliffe aka Kill Tony. It's a basically a standup show plus roast show. It actual has some funny shyt.

This is a classic roast.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I dunno how to feel about the n word at 38....other than I won't call a black man or woman nikka but damn sure won't use that word round white folks.

As I said before...when I do art shows and take pics with white folks you will not touch me or will you talk to me using slang of my culture and community.

But c00nin is big business...Kamala won't cash in