A black father sent the cac, who broke into his home & attacked his children, to the ICU.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Wasn't he mentally disabled?​

Autistic supposedly, but in the heat of the moment, you going lookin' for a disability card or let whomever the fukk was supposed to have him on a leash come and explain to you why your youthman just got kicked in the dikk randomly at Burger World?​

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_mt14nvUyxh1r5cbu6o1_400.gifv

Instantaneous. Don't even give that fool a chance to breathe, explain or exhibit himself, just start thumping his skull in until he go slack.
I ain't trying to judiciously hear what the reason is, I'm just rendering flesh.

Wasn't he mentally disabled?
Negged

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Props to dad but I would’ve released the blicky onto him and sent him to Jesus instead of the hospital.
:ufdup:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a subdivision, it's a suburb east of North Sacramento full of whites and Asians. Only time I'm out there is to go to Sam's Club...
my friend had an uncle who lived out there with a pool in the backyard when we were teenagers and we'd go out there.

one the most :mjpls: places i've felt in this area

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

Instantaneous. Don't even give that fool a chance to breathe, explain or exhibit himself, just start thumping his skull in until he go slack.
I ain't trying to judiciously hear what the reason is, I'm just rendering flesh.
this is the way

even #dogset knows you dont mess with the babies :ufdup:

papillon-dog-and-cat-high-five.jpg

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I thought the dad had a gun, he sent him to the ICU with just his bare hands? .

:whew:
When applicable this is the way.......I'm talking spiral fractures......greenstick fractures......that bytches bones would scream at em for the rest of his days......that man showed grace........much too much......still may be in danger

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought the dad had a gun, he sent him to the ICU with just his bare hands? .

:whew:
White boy thought he had one when he saw some little Black kids; he ran up in their crib thinking that he was going into a single mother home. :steviej:

When that big swole up dad walked out the backroom and that White boy saw him; shyt changed :damn:

Then that vicious and severe ass whipping commenced. :banderas:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Is there a longer video of this?