Ayo Fukk Buying Games Day 1

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah, and you don’t have to deal with compatibility issues, games not working, poor performance, etc when gaming on pc.

I bought RDR2 on release day for pc and it still doesn’t work, as in I can’t play it at all :beli:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
I agree day ones aren’t worth it unless

• You’re an immense fan of the game/series
  • The game displays clear AAA quality
  • The multiplayer is guaranteed seamless & lit
  • You’re streaming the game for profit
Otherwise enjoy them shts at your own pace and price couzin :yeshrug:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
now that i pc game only i wait for a crack version

can they release fifa 20 already dammit

been playing madden 20 and jedi fallen order to hold me over

but yeah back in the day , day one i was buying like madden and fifa then like a few months later ish is like 30 on black friday, or you can get a used copy on ebay for like half price.

I remember buying mass effect andromenda for like 70cdn, two weeks later sold it for 50 like 2 months lter was like 19.99 :heh:

Get Xbox Game Pass for Pc breh. In the past two months, I've played and beaten Gears 5 and The Outer Worlds, both good games to come out this year. There's a ton of other quality titles on Game Pass, and the monthly cost is $5.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If you finish games right away then you can buy it day one. Games like Spiderman and God of War, took me a week to finish. I sold it on ebay for $50 each the next week. If you can wait though, best to wait for it to go on sale

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Yeah, and you don’t have to deal with compatibility issues, games not working, poor performance, etc when gaming on pc.

I bought RDR2 on release day for pc and it still doesn’t work, as in I can’t play it at all :beli:

what's wrong with it breh and why hasn't it been patched yet :mjtf:

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Man I just racked up on them black Friday sales. Im just now buying The Division 2 for like $15 on PSN and also finally bought an xbox one but I haven't even set that joint up yet.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Some games I won't wait on. :manny: I have zero regrets over purchasing games like RDR2, Spiderman, & Alien: Isolation full price this gen. I'll also be copping Cyberpunk 2077 and TLOU2 on day one, and MAYBE the new DBZ game. That said, 90% of my games have been bought digitally on sale. Unless I'm genuinely excited over it, I don't pick it up on release day. I guess its just because I'm older, but most games don't move or excite me enough to warrant paying full price.:ld:

Chef

All Star
Daps
After the stinkers this year, this should be everyone’s motto. Resident Evil 2 & Control for $60 is a good deal to me. :eat:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Plus when they rerelease you buy at teh discount price with ALL the DLC included

i bought GOW day one and i still havent even hit start yet