Ayo Fukk Buying Games Day 1

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
having the patience to wait for a sale is :blessed:

currently playing through Control which I got cheap on a black friday sale :ahh:

the next games i'm waiting on are Jedi Fallen Order and Death Stranding once the inevitable Christmas sale comes :noah:

buying games day 1 is for the birds b :smugdraper: fukk being apart of the conversation and fukk having a backlog

playing through games you got on the cheap at your own pace, without all the noise and hot-takes surrounding said game is:banderas:

Last edited:

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or...you can buy early get early, pre order, or gamer club 20 percent discounts or whatever .. Play, trade it back in to anybody but GameStop and not have to wait months ...

Get a 60 dollar have for 48 at launch with discount
Play for a few months
Trade into Amazon and recup like 20 bucks
Total cost: 28 dollars

If you eventually want to keep a game long term and have the patience or other games in your backlog, you can rebuy it when it's on a flash sale or used

Not shytting on either by the way.... Both options work

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It really is bruh. That's normally my MO but I fukked up with this Star Wars shyt. I don't know WTF got into me. :francis:
Man...if yall don't invest in a gaming PC for shyt like Star Wars and other single player games. I won't say much more than that...

I have consoles but gaming PCs pay for themselves. Get the game, support the developers if you like it, or don't support if the game was trash. I loved that Star Wars the first two days I played it then I got tired of climbing vines and shyt. I woulda been pissed if I woulda $59.99'ed that shyt

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. I bought some games day 1 on some *I want to be part of the convo* and months/years go by with it unbeaten. I bought Pokemon Let:s Go last year and I still ain't finish it.

games I bought day 1 that still ain't finished:

Horizon Zero Dawn
Bloodborne
Shadow of the Colossus Remake
Resident Evil 7
Skyrim VR
Splatoon 2(I think I beat it)
Astral Chain(Switch)
Death Stranding
Fallout 4

and a lot more.

I skipped Pokemon, Luigi's Mansion 3 and Zelda LInk's Awakening because I knew it'd be a waste of money.

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Only reserve first day cops for very very special releases nowadays. Last one was RDR2. Next one is probably Last of Us 2. It stopped being worth it a long time ago. Most them dudes who buy day one and are able to keep up with new games like that dont have jobs and have the time to spare.

Edit: Take that back. Rdr2 was a first month cop. I only do first month cops when considering a game I really want nowadays.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Agreed. I bought some games day 1 on some *I want to be part of the convo* and months/years go by with it unbeaten. I bought Pokemon Let:s Go last year and I still ain't finish it.

games I bought day 1 that still ain't finished:

Horizon Zero Dawn
Bloodborne
Shadow of the Colossus Remake
Resident Evil 7
Skyrim VR
Splatoon 2(I think I beat it)
Astral Chain(Switch)
Death Stranding
Fallout 4

and a lot more.

I skipped Pokemon, Luigi's Mansion 3 and Zelda LInk's Awakening because I knew it'd be a waste of money.
Luigi's mansion is piff dog. Cop that asap