Ayo Fukk Bloodborne B

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
can't even make it past the first damn stage :mjcry: i'm convinced only masochists enjoy this shyt

the average dark souls/bloodborne fan

all the hype & glowing reviews done tricked a lot of people into buying this game. I predict gamestop will have endless rows of used copies in about 6 months

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Every review mentions how hard the game is...........Thats whats wrong with gamers nowadays, they so quick to see that 90% metacritic and go:gladbron:

But go :scust:when they see 70%, even though that 70% maybe more enjoyable for that gamer.

Think for yourselves brehs, I remember back in the days reviews didn't mean anything.....I would be playing a game rated 6/10 and still enjoy it like its a 8/10

O BTW Bloodborne has been one of the most fun games I've played this gen

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Every review mentions how hard the game is...........Thats whats wrong with gamers nowadays, they so quick to that 90% metacritic and go:gladbron:

But go :scust:when they see 70%, even though that 70% maybe more enjoyable for that gamer.

Think for yourselves brehs, I remember back in the days reviews didn't mean anything.....I would be playing a game rated 6/10 and still enjoy it like its a 8/10

you're so independent

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
Every review mentions how hard the game is...........Thats whats wrong with gamers nowadays, they so quick to that 90% metacritic and go:gladbron:

"bu, bu, but its a good game because other people told me it was"

I'm not saying Bloodborune isn't good but thats most peoples train of thought when it comes to .....anything.

Very few people think for themselves