Ayesha Curry sees a SHIRTLESS breh and pretends to takes her RING OFF on LIVE TV

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
men have done the remove ring joke for ages and the people who would take it seriously are just as miserable as yall in here taking this seriously...being flipped doesn't justify overreaction

Steph wouldn’t be allowed to do this with a Taylor Rooks and everyone would say he’s embarrassed and disrespected his wife on TV and RIGHTLY SO why does Ayesha get a pass? :mjlol:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
thirsty-roni-rose.gif

:damn:

well damn.

Steph should send his wife her ig link on some :umad: keep playing shyt.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Steph wouldn’t be allowed to do this with a Taylor Rooks and everyone would say he’s embarrassed and disrespected his wife on TV and RIGHTLY SO why does Ayesha get a pass? :mjlol:
he can't do it with taylor specifically because of who she is as a reporter, but if he were on set with an actress like sanaa or halle berry and made the joke, he'd be just fine, many famous men have done so, it's only the idiots looking to be outraged who'd be outraged

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
TLR, where an obvious joke is going to be seriously dissected by angry males and made into an indictment of all women :russell:
Nah man she’s an habitual line stepper with all the shyt she said before in public
Step needs to leave her
Force a trade to LA Lakers
So he can get a quality woman that know his worth and start new

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
he can't do it with taylor specifically because of who she is as a reporter, but if he were on set with an actress like sanaa or halle berry and made the joke, he'd be just fine, many famous men have done so, it's only the idiots looking to be outraged who'd be outraged

Oh so he can’t with Taylor? :mjgrin:

It’s just “joking” right? What’s the harm? :mjgrin:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
1. Congrats on the plat
2. Yeah, not a good luck. If situations were reversed, hell would break loose. I will concede to that.
3. This stupid show is still on?
4. Lonnie lost a lot of weight, she looks great.
5. I’m a weirdo because I never find stripper men sexy or even men walking shirtless I find it too “costumey”. It takes away from their masculinity. As I said, I’m weird. All he would have to do is stand there in boxers and I would be turned on.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Just showed my girl this video with no context and her response was "wtf is wrong with that women? Why would she do this on TV. Disrespectful"

Think that's the logical conclusion. Idk it's about respect and I'm not having my female do some crazy chit like that on TV. We can joke around 1v1 with one another, but not like this out in public

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
nikkas acting like straight up bytches these days lol

I'm in the bizzaro world because this wouldn't gain any traction anywhere just 10 years ago.

This Redpill/Gender War shyt got these mfs in a chokehold. People are fake mad about the silliest and pointless shyt for forced discourse.
This nikka been cosplaying as an angry feminist for 10 years:laff:

Dawg off yourself :mjlol: