Ayesha Curry sees a SHIRTLESS breh and pretends to takes her RING OFF on LIVE TV

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
WOW

gYeRqP0.gif

:dead:big hit be spittin tho

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Y’all nikkaz are weird so what she made a lil joke. You think she leaving steph or even letting that dusty Dracula hairline muscular serviette ass nikka get close to her? Please.

Bet Steph don’t even care about that besides if she were to fukk up Steph could get two younger versions of Ayesha on some poly shyt if he wanted too. They been married for a minute and y’all too critical. Let the woman have fun on national tv.
Tell men to tolerate disrespect in front of the whole world simp brehs
:scust:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Why we keep giving woman passes for shyt I will never understand
Cause they never really got a chance to physically enact their wills like men have throughout history. They can only control through emotional and sexual means.

If women's average height was 6 foot and had equal muscle mass to men, the world would be a different place.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s a joke huh

Let Steph do that on tv and see what happens

I read some of the comments saying she is like that because she didn’t get to try different “things” before she got married

Could we say the same about steph?

Why we keep giving woman passes for shyt I will never understand

:russ:
Steph got 8 butt naked bytches in his bed as we speak he give a fukk about what this chick do hence why he doesn't never say shyt.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Respect is everything to a man. Steph made it so you live life on easy mode, wanting for nothing. She drives the car she wants, vacations where she wants, enjoys whatever her niche is (purses, shoes, jewelry) through no sweat from her own brow.

and you disrespect him on national tv like that?

Last edited: