Aye, this Bob Backlund promo has me dying, brehs.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
My favorite Backlund moment was on the live 'LiveWire' when Backlund came out and started screaming about 'copulating with wild women...'
and the director quickly cut to a WWF promo. :mjlol:

giphy.gif

Never saw this before, but :heh:
The part you mentioned is the very end but yo this whole fukking thing is hilarious

I CAN EAT MORE MARIJUANA THAN ANYBODY IN THE WORLD, IF THAT WILL GET ME TO THE PRESIDENCY! YOU TALK ABOUT COPULATING WITH WILD WOMEN, I'LL DO IT BETTER THAN BILL CLINTON *cut*:deadmanny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The part you mentioned is the very end but yo this whole fukking thing is hilarious

I CAN EAT MORE MARIJUANA THAN ANYBODY IN THE WORLD, IF THAT WILL GET ME TO THE PRESIDENCY! YOU TALK ABOUT COPULATING WITH WILD WOMEN, I'LL DO IT BETTER THAN BILL CLINTON *cut*:deadmanny:

GOLD!!!! :dead:..honestly bob should have turned heel years ago.fukkin crackpot lol

b. woods

Peace
Daps

His weird-ass smile in the thumbnail :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
backlund was one of the greatest heels of the last 30 years

goofy haircut, Ross Perot ears, and beady eyes
uses dictionary words obnoxiously
made kids recite the order of the presidents - ive personally seen him do this
crazy phrases and mannerisms
a vicious submission that hurt many a kid in the 90s

Fixed. :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Backlund referring to Diesel by his government in '94 kayfabe :leon:
:laff: his face in the thumbnail
Shawn: Did you hear that, McMahon, "Kevin Nash"? :sas1:

Vince: Yep. :beli:

Shawn: You know who that is? :sas2:

(no answer)

Shawn: You know who he is describing? :sas1:

Vince: YES. :upsetfavre:

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The accidental deep storytelling of clean cut babyface champion Bob Backlund being pushed aside for the newer, more charismatic model with a controversial title change causing him to snap and turn into a crazy bitter heel to get his title back and feud with Bret Hart.....only for Bret Hart to lose the title in a controversial fashion (spur of the moment sudden death overtime that wasn't part of the match rules) to be pushed aside for the newer, more charismatic model, causing him to snap and turn into a crazy bitter heel to get his title back and feud with Steve Austin....only for Steve Austin to never really lose the title (lost it in a triple threat not being the one pinned) and eventually snapping and turning into a crazy bitter heel to get his title back
:wow: