Aye fellas, Whats Ya Mantra when it comes to hitting women?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I work in a domestic violence shelter so I get to hear alot of the stories, see the injuries and psychological damage caused by fukk nikkas that hit they women so.... No :comeon:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
If a woman steps to a man like a man, and not expects to get treated like a man then she is stupid. :smh: She continued to swing on him when he told her to stop, and get away from him. In that situation if he would have swung back she would have got what she deserved. :manny:

:clap: I always get shyt from people for saying that. Oh, but he's so much stronger than her........well she knew that before hand so she shouldn't have instigated it. You cannot put hands on anyone and expect them to just take it. Now,I don't think men should go full force.....but if you black out, that's not your fault if she instigated it by hitting first. Those be the same chicks calling the cops knowing damn well they wouldn't be in that predicament if she hadn't crossed that line.:smh:

As a woman I know how out of pocket we can get sometimes....but I would never dream of disrespecting my man like that.

Bottom line is.....no one should be hitting anyone. Keep your hands to yourself and you'll have less problems that way.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
No, I wouldn't hit my woman. I've had to wax-on wax-off some punches... no lie... during our fights.
If an unknown woman attacks me or my family, she's going to get the necessary amount of force required to stop and/or restrain. So, the higher the level of her aggression, the higher the level of defense. I'll do just enough to clear me from criminal charges. That will include using aikido or jiujitsu. I kid you not, if I'm ever asked what happened in court, I can always say she attacked and I defended myself or family member. Any or all injuries on her body will be reflective of someone getting flipped or thrown, not punched or kicked, as a result of being an attacker.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Women who are friends, family, highly regarded associates and my fiance are off limits under 99.9% of the circumstances.

That .1% is for situations where I'm avoiding serious injury or death.

Women I don't know? them chicks can get tagged up like anyone else.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Hitting womens? Never have, ain't ever will.

But there WAS a time when one hit my ass!

Lil bo peep the story:

Back in 7rst grade, there was this cute, sassy little shone that sat behind me in language arts.

My gawd, she was fine as hell… but with an attitude that had more flare than an s.o.s. gun (but just as much umph!).

Any who, i didn’t know how to express myself to her because she was my first crush that quarter (yeah, remember in middle school when you had a crush every week? Ummm, girl was the flava of the season – no salt required). So to break that ice, I thought it would be a great idea to remove her book cover and slab it over my text book. Cool right?

Well, when she got back from the bathroom, she noticed her book cover went awol.

Then she stood up and said, “Who’s the mothafukka that done stole my shiit?!?!”

I giggled and uttered, “Hey hey, look at my book. MAGIC!”

She look pissed as hell. Then she raised up her book, cocked it back and said,

“Say I wont… SAY I WONT!!!”

I (not ever having anyone make or state that kind of gesture to me before) naively and benightedly responded…

“You wont?!”

Next thing you know…

BAM!!!!

That thick ass language arts text book hit me DEAD IN MY GRILL! It hit my face with so much force and velocity, it made a slight cut right next to my eye – a scar, in which… I ain’t err gon’ forget.

Man, did girl have an arm. Shiit was bionic (and always emanated the essence of cocoa butter lotion, and when she walked by had a vigga screaming internally in his best Martin voice, “WAAAZZZUPPPP!?!?!?!”)

But it hurt soooo good… because she gave me attention and the feeling was monumental (Almost like the time when Sharissa Jackson put her gum on my desk… and I voluntarily counted the alphabet using that ABC gum. Ya deeg?!?! *sighs*).

Any who… I knew from that day forward, I was gonna be with a black womens for the rest of my life.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
black women dont know how to
control their anger.
everything christ-like inside of me will give a chick
a few swings.
after that i'm gonna knock new growth from that bytch head.
i'll throw some water in her face to wake her up and
tell her that were better than this and that chicken aint gonna fry itself.
a0yqua.jpg

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I have said this before but I got rules on when I hit a woman.

#1. If she's bigger than me
#2. If it's more than one girl
#3. If they have any type of weapon
#4. If they fukk with my child or any children that I have
#5. If I feel like my life is in danger

Any one of those will warrant me to hit that bytch so hard that her shoulders touch!!