Aye fellas, Whats Ya Mantra when it comes to hitting women?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
The more I look at the second clip of that girl at 1:03 smacking the shyt out of that dude. The more I smh :snoop:. Chick only did that cause ol boy was soft. She knows she couldnt pull off a stunt like that with no gangsta type of nikka.

You cant give off moist aura's to these hoodrats man. They will straight up embarass you.

semtex

:)
Daps
My mom beat my dads ass with a bat for sleeping in his bed when she told him to sleep on the couch. And he ain't do shyt. But if he had he'd probably be in jail. :manny:

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i smh at all this type of shyt. why do people have to HIT to get their anger out. if somebody did you wrong or is making your life hell, leave em alone.

nasty ass apartment though... EWWW!

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
It that bish tightened up...she would be :ohlawd:

As for the thread...if it became apparent she's about to do some serious harm, I would put her in a mild choke hold.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
She gave buddy a nice jab to the face tho. He did everything in his power not to go Ehonda on her.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I remember the moment i developed this point of view....

It was summer camp in the year of 1998 at a Boys in Girls Club. I was 10. We were in the gym playing dodge ball. I walked in late past this boy & girl sitting on the bleachers starting to get into an argument. Some counselor yelled out "you better not hit that girl" when he looked like he was about to swing on her. He was on the bleacher seat above her with his legs a little too open. :snoop: Home girl kicked him dead in the nuts with her timberlands :sadcam: She then grinded her boot on his nuts like she was stomping out a cigarette. By the time the counselor came to break it up, he was crying hysterically :damn: while she was :obama: He had to go home :sadcam:

Counselor later said that's what he got for fighting girls :rudy: Let that have been me. She would've got fukkED UP the very next day. fukkED UP :pacspit:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've been having this problem.... My homeboys girl called me the other day, and said everytime me and him go out drinkin he gets home drunk and beats her ass. She told me he doesn't listen to her and asked me to talk to him. Should I stay out of it or should I tell him that he has to learn to control himself when he drinks?

Daps
I really don't worry about fighting a guy back. See, once he hits me I'm calling the cops. I will call his job and tell them the reason he's missed work as a courtesy :youngsabo: