Aye fellas, Whats Ya Mantra when it comes to hitting women?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Me personally I neva do it. Even when we I get in heated arguments and such. Im way to laid back to be beating chicks up or having authority issues. I let women scream, yell, smack things around, make a scene, its all good to me :jawalrus: . I understand that women love to show out sometimes. Its jus in their nature :smugdraper:

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh2uo7LvAdb84MBaM1]Video: Chick Gets Busted + Couple Starts Fighting Because She Didn't Want To Stack Her Verse At A Local ATL Studio! (Sat On Her)[/ame]

HOWEVER.
When it comes to bullshyt like this(Mainly 1:02) . I would have no problem putting the paws on a bytch. The moment a female puts her hands on me im Chris Browning her :deadhorse:

I dont give a fuuucccck :stopitslime:

I wouldnt even waste my energy trying to constrain her or settle her down. The moment I feel something touching my face. That shyt is on like a Street Fighter 4 match. Im not gonna go MAX on her or nuthin. But she will get hurt.

Women need to understand their boundaires, as do men.

Equal opportunity right? :youngsabo:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
if she comes at me with a deadly weapon she can get knocked the fukk out :leon:

see me wit the hands and ill just grab her up and dominate her with my man power till she calms down and exhausts herself :ehh:

edit: just watched the video el oh el @ this nikka sittin on his girl face though when she get ornery

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to hit my baby mother when she put her hands on me but just a slap or something or restrain her. My current chick, I haven't hit her when she's hit me but she been warned one more time and I'm gonna fukk her up (she too big and strong to just give a slap).

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
1 hunna

You want to act like a man and swing on a brother? :mjpls:

Rock bottom that trick on the couch.

Like POW!

rockbottom.jpg

Ideally, I wouldn't let it get to that stage. I don't really argue with females.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
My mantra: The moment she starts swinging or tries to kill me, she's fair game. fukk outta here with that "never hit a woman bullshyt". In the words of the legendary Chris Rock: "Ain't nobody above an ass whooping!" :birdman::yeshrug:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
If that bytch actin that stupid then yea. But im gone before it gets to that level
Dont need domestics on the record

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Me personally I neva do it. Even when we I get in heated arguments and such. Im way to laid back to be beating chicks up or having authority issues. I let women scream, yell, smack things around, make a scene, its all good to me :jawalrus: . I understand that women love to show out sometimes. Its jus in their nature :smugdraper:

Video: Chick Gets Busted + Couple Starts Fighting Because She Didn't Want To Stack Her Verse At A Local ATL Studio! (Sat On Her)

HOWEVER.
When it comes to bullshyt like this(Mainly 1:02) . I would have no problem putting the paws on a bytch. The moment a female puts her hands on me im Chris Browning her :deadhorse:

I dont give a fuuucccck :stopitslime:

I wouldnt even waste my energy trying to constrain her or settle her down. The moment I feel something touching my face. That shyt is on like a Street Fighter 4 match. Im not gonna go MAX on her or nuthin. But she will get hurt.

Women need to understand their boundaires, as do men.

Equal opportunity right? :youngsabo:

Damn, ol girl thick as hell.:pachaha: She's not good enough to make the team, but she definitely can participate in tryouts, knawhatImean? :shaq:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
:no:

I don't hit women.

Now if she trying to put hands on me...I have the right to push her away as i walk out the door.

If a deadly weapon is involved however all bets are off :birdman:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I slapped a chick in high school one time. She slapped me first though. It was like a initial reaction, Slapped the shyt out of her ass and had like 4 people restrain me. I wasn't going to do anything else.

Smh thing was me and the chick was actually talking to each other. Can't even remember why she slapped me

Edit: But to answer the question. Only if she crosses a certain line

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
I'm something of a pacifist, so I'm not the type to put hands on anyone.

But when I was growing up, I can remember all my female relatives telling me "if she's man enough to get in your face, then she can get put down like one" :pachaha:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't condone hitting a woman, but some of these bytches need a thorough shaking.

She come at me side ways tryna slap me and pull something I will straight hit here with that magnitude 10 ! :krs: