Ay do ya'll nikkas up norf eat neckbones and tatas?

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’ll pass. I’m the type to go into a West Indian restaurant and ask for the Rasta Pasta. I don’t eat anything with bones except chicken wings or chicken breast.

rasta-pasta-horizontal-1539379408.jpg

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Got some neckbones in the freezer. I'm from the Midwest and my ex girl put me on to them and oxtails.

Oxtails are better. Not enough meat on neckbones. Gotta keep taking the froth out of the pot.

Put some hot sauce on em and make sure you got some toothpicks ready after

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Grandfather cooks this every Tuesday. A young breh would hit up they house, fix a plate, and bring it back to my dorm or apartment and grub :wow:
Got some neckbones in the freezer. I'm from the Midwest and my ex girl put me on to them and oxtails.

Oxtails are better. Not enough meat on neckbones. Gotta keep taking the froth out of the pot.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Staple in my house as a kid. Wife cooks them occasionally. Usually have them with butter beans, rice, and collard greens.

Damn, now I'm hungry.​
Butter beans. That’s how my grandfather and aunt makes them.

My dad always cooked them for himself when I was a kid. He didn’t think us kids would like em. He make them and have a tomato sandwich on the side

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

yeah neckbones better to add flavor to the pot

so like some sort of stew

through it in the sancocho ha