Awe damn Lupita.....she killed it again....

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
lupita-nyongo-vogue-cover-october-2015-01.jpg

CPG29YlUEAElx7b.jpg

lupita-nyongo-vogue-cover-october-2015-07.jpg

Black excellence....:banderas:

SHE fukkING SLAYS!!!! So beautiful. :wub:

Daps
It has nothing of her being Luo, i just don't find her really attractive, i met other Kenyan women that was really stunning looking, and Lupita is not one of them. It is just my opinion. It is the same way i feel about Alek Wek, although a great person, she is definitely does not represent South Sudanese beauty, by a long shot. They both are great women, and as a woman i am proud of their accomplishments. Although i have not seen the movie "12 years as Slave", a friend of mine told me Chiwetel Ejiofor got robbed and Lupita performance was not all that great to merit an Oscar. That is my friend opinion so i don't know, but i like Chiwetel Ejiofor as a actor

i think the issue is due to arabization this is the Sudanese standard of beauty:mjpls:

israsuliman.jpg

Lupita is real and natural Nubian beauty...

lupita-nyongo-facts-including-boyfriend-rumors-oscar-buzz-and-new-movies-2014.jpg

unlike Northern Sudanese women she isn't ashamed of what she is or feels the need to alter her appearance to look like more mainstream(white)acceptable and yet still is gets international praise for her undeniable beauty which threatens/upsets some people:comeon:

i've never seen "12 Years" (nor plan to)either but the Academy Award among others disagree with you:umad:

Last edited: