Awe damn Lupita.....she killed it again....

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I may sound catty here,so be it(and it is late in my neck of the woods, maybe my tireness getting the best of me.LOL). She looks very basic to me, and she is not the most attractive Kenyan nor African i have ever seen, because she is very average, and the hype is way overblown especially on twitter. At the same time these pictures she does look very good and presentable. At the same time she is no raving Kenyan beauty.

Has nothing to do with her being Luo?:whistle:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
CPG29YjUAAAvTqT.jpg
:whew::bow:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Has nothing to do with her being Luo?:whistle:

It has nothing of her being Luo, i just don't find her really attractive, i met other Kenyan women that was really stunning looking, and Lupita is not one of them. It is just my opinion. It is the same way i feel about Alek Wek, although a great person, she is definitely does not represent South Sudanese beauty, by a long shot. They both are great women, and as a woman i am proud of their accomplishments. Although i have not seen the movie "12 years as Slave", a friend of mine told me Chiwetel Ejiofor got robbed and Lupita performance was not all that great to merit an Oscar. That is my friend opinion so i don't know, but i like Chiwetel Ejiofor as a actor

Last edited: