Avowed developer admits combat didn't look great

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
And I'm honestly replying with no, that's not how I move or operate. I understand and see that most people are caught up with the internet and have short attention spans. They don't care to discover but complain they can't find

As kids we all enjoyed whatever we had if there was anything fun to it. Now, you all think you know what you want before you try it. What you're saying goes against everything I believe in when it comes to gaming. Gamepass lets me try, I mentioned goat simulator is the most slept on game this gen (it don't look as good as it is)

I enjoyed uncharted 3 and socom 4

Concord doesn't look bad to me, probably is a decent game but I don't play overwatch. The masses deemed it not good, it's probably a better overwatch that would appeal to console gamers but because it didn't resonate with PC gamers everyone is shytting on it

Avowed is being made by a studio that is highly regarded so until it's been played and deemed trash? I'd say the only FEAR is that from Sony Stans creating doubt on another Xbox title out of jealousy. You want me to go along with the MANDATORY NARRATIVES??? :stop:
:mjlol: