Avowed developer admits combat didn't look great

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Thats literally what the chart says :laff:
A chart you made while you was having peanut butter and jelly with apple slices for lunch?
Son, you gotta stop making up shyt

I know, you'll make up reasons why something didn't count because Sony didn't do it/etc. whatever helps you deal with the reality you got a Lego game as you big holiday title :bryan:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Ummm...we live in a world where cyberpunk 2077 version 2.0 exists. Basically the best first person rpg combat so far...they couldn't copy some of that? Lol :francis:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
A chart you made while you was having peanut butter and jelly with apple slices for lunch?

I know, you'll make up reasons why something didn't count because Sony didn't do it/etc. whatever helps you deal with the reality you got a Lego game as you big holiday title :bryan:
Wait avowed was delayed ?

Indiana Jones has a 2024 release window? :ohhh:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Fall back Mattress Man :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Ummm...we live in a world where cyberpunk 2077 version 2.0 exists. Basically the best first person rpg combat so far...they couldn't copy some of that? Lol :francis:
We live in a world where a game that hasn't released yet and nobody has played, can comment on development like if they are experts themselves and see a problem.

We live in an age where instead of discovering new games to try, gamers are trying to predetermine what they'll like in the future

It's weird, I don't get it, but I see how miserable gamers are these days because of it :manny:
Wait avowed was delayed ?

Indiana Jones has a 2024 release window? :ohhh:
Xbox has 12 games they are releasing this year so to spread out their portfolio it got pushed to February. If all we had was 2 kids games to look forward to then I'd be pissed. Since the biggest games of the year will be in the service, it's a luxury we have, on the greener side :win:
Fall back Mattress Man :ufdup:
I show up every M day :manny:

Never forget :ufdup: @Rekkapryde

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
We live in a world where a game that hasn't released yet and nobody has played, can comment on development like if they are experts themselves and see a problem.

We live in an age where instead of discovering new games to try, gamers are trying to predetermine what they'll like in the future

It's weird, I don't get it, but I see how miserable gamers are these days because of it :manny:

Xbox has 12 games they are releasing this year so to spread out their portfolio it got pushed to February. If all we had was 2 kids games to look forward to then I'd be pissed. Since the biggest games of the year will be in the service, it's a luxury we have, on the greener side :win:

I show up every M day :manny:

Never forget :ufdup: @Rekkapryde
I know youre a troll but my guy if this were a Playstation game you'd be critiquing it harshly for its gameplay preview. Stop frontin

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I know youre a troll but my guy if this were a Playstation game you'd be critiquing it harshly for its gameplay preview. Stop frontin
And I'm honestly replying with no, that's not how I move or operate. I understand and see that most people are caught up with the internet and have short attention spans. They don't care to discover but complain they can't find

As kids we all enjoyed whatever we had if there was anything fun to it. Now, you all think you know what you want before you try it. What you're saying goes against everything I believe in when it comes to gaming. Gamepass lets me try, I mentioned goat simulator is the most slept on game this gen (it don't look as good as it is)

I enjoyed uncharted 3 and socom 4

Concord doesn't look bad to me, probably is a decent game but I don't play overwatch. The masses deemed it not good, it's probably a better overwatch that would appeal to console gamers but because it didn't resonate with PC gamers everyone is shytting on it

Avowed is being made by a studio that is highly regarded so until it's been played and deemed trash? I'd say the only FEAR is that from Sony Stans creating doubt on another Xbox title out of jealousy. You want me to go along with the MANDATORY NARRATIVES??? :stop: