Avery Johnson "We Should Be Grateful For Bron"

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I don't really care what "people" remember. I know he had a great quarter but was bailed out in crunchtime.

So I guess John Paxon and Steve Kerr bailed Jordan out huh?

Jordan can't be the GOAT since he needed some white boys to bail him out with clutch shots huh:mjpls:

You peasants should feel blessed that you are alive to truly WITNESS the king :blessed:

He's even great without his crown:

http://nba.si.com/2013/06/19/lebron...a-finals-game-6-miami-heat-san-antonio-spurs/

I REBUKE YOU LIARS AND NON BELIEVERS :pacspit:

Last edited:

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I guess John Paxon and Steve Kerr bailed Jordan out huh?

Jordan can't be the GOAT since he needed some white boys to bail him out with clutch shots huh:mjpls:

You peasants should feel blessed that you are alive to truly WITNESS the king :blessed:

http://nba.si.com/2013/06/19/lebron...a-finals-game-6-miami-heat-san-antonio-spurs/

I REBUKE YOU LIARS AND NON BELIEVERS :pacspit:

Why are you bringing up Jordan? I just looked at my post again to make sure.. I never mentioned anyone else.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you idiots stop all this bullshyt! Bron is a talented player, but he'll never be considered GOAT because he is mentally weak. Dude looked mad fragile and shook in last years finals, lets not act as if the dude was dominating like all the previous greats did in the finals (i.e. Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, Olajuwon, etc).

Dude is athletically gifted and appears to be an all around good guy. However, lets not deify this dude yet, especially when he bytches up so often during moments of intense adversity.

Judge players based off a couple of games in a series, Brehs. Danny Green is the GOAT shooter, right?

Lebron is one of the best clutch players in an elimination games so how is he mentally shook?

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
tumblr_m52mvyw2zV1qzkmqd.gif

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a shyt cop out.

We both know you won't use your Bron cop out on MJ.

:mjpls:
You should know better than to compare Bron to MJ.. It always ends up badly. In this case specifically, game 6 of the finals, LeBron had a great quarter and also had 2 very bad turnovers in the last minute plus a missed 3-pt. These videos of Jordan show none of that :heh: Mike was never looking like a deer in headlights when it came time for the last shot(s). Whether he took the shot or not, he always made the right play.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You should know better than to compare Bron to MJ
I stopped reading after this . I compared the lens YOU viewed Bron being "bailed out" in game 6 to the game Michael passed the ball for his open man to hit a three and NOT call that being bailed out.

Nothing more. All of that other shyt is not only irrelevant, it has nothing to with anything I said.

You just want to hear yourself talk to no one

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped reading after this . I compared the lens YOU viewed Bron being "bailed out" in game 6 to the game Michael passed the ball for his open man to hit a three and NOT call that being bailed out.

Nothing more. All of that other shyt is not only irrelevant, it has nothing to with anything I said.

You just want to hear yourself talk to no one
No you didn't :heh:

Comparing an assist to turning the ball over twice in the last minute and a missed 3 pointer ... that's comical.