Avery Johnson "We Should Be Grateful For Bron"

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Dude is shooting 60/40/80 right now. And that "40" is 48%. How is that possible? shyt looks likes a typo. Read/heard somewhere that were he to finish like that, he wouldn't be joining that club, he'd be creating it.

@Malta is right, it's unbelievable that he met/exceeded expectations. That old adage "you don't know what you got til it's gone" could come in to play. Most fans know how good he is, but a large percentage don't appreciate it enough.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Most people finna be like :manny: when Bron retires... even his stans know this. :heh: The day Kobe retires is the day when the NBA partially dies.:to:
tumblr_ld3dw56Rd41qag4tto1_400.gif

the old put down a nikka to prop up another nikka tactic

:snooze:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Would you idiots stop all this bullshyt! Bron is a talented player, but he'll never be considered GOAT because he is mentally weak. Dude looked mad fragile and shook in last years finals, lets not act as if the dude was dominating like all the previous greats did in the finals (i.e. Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, Olajuwon, etc).

Dude is athletically gifted and appears to be an all around good guy. However, lets not deify this dude yet, especially when he bytches up so often during moments of intense adversity.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Would you idiots stop all this bullshyt! Bron is a talented player, but he'll never be considered GOAT because he is mentally weak. Dude looked mad fragile and shook in last years finals, lets not act as if the dude was dominating like all the previous greats did in the finals (i.e. Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, Olajuwon, etc).

Dude is athletically gifted and appears to be an all around good guy. However, lets not deify this dude yet, especially when he bytches up so often during moments of intense adversity.
He'll passive agressively become the GOAT :troll:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

Would you care for me to post his stats from BOTH game 6 and game 7:comeon:

I'm tired of y'all dudes trying to use last years finals as a negative when dude was doing EVERYTHING for his team to even be In it in gam 6 and game 7 LEADING THE TEAM IN ALMOST EVERY CATEGORY. He CARRIED the team to the position for Ray Allen to hit that three.

Y'all the ones tryna rewrite, just cause y'all don't see him gun or take crazy dumb shots(which prolly would of lost the heat the game/series)

Y'all ain't never seen nothing like Bron before so y'all can't recognize anything outside the Jordan mold but Bron is a whole new player with whole new methods. If you can't appreciate it cool but don't try to rewrite history breh.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Avery comes off as such an a-s-shole when he coaches .....

"coach what do you think happened in the 4th "

You tell ME what happened out there.........{stares out into the distance like some 5 year old}

It's annoying as hell, such a sense of entitlement for what ? I watched him play, he was ok. Probably could be a better coach even he wasn't suck a dikk.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you care for me to post his stats from BOTH game 6 and game 7:comeon:

I'm tired of y'all dudes trying to use last years finals as a negative when dude was doing EVERYTHING for his team to even be In it in gam 6 and game 7 LEADING THE TEAM IN ALMOST EVERY CATEGORY. He CARRIED the team to the position for Ray Allen to hit that three.

Y'all the ones tryna rewrite, just cause y'all don't see him gun or take crazy dumb shots(which prolly would of lost the heat the game/series)

Y'all ain't never seen nothing like Bron before so y'all can't recognize anything outside the Jordan mold but Bron is a whole new player with whole new methods. If you can't appreciate it cool but don't try to rewrite history breh.
No he didn't. He turned the ball over twice in the last 90 seconds. What method is that?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

Lebron already has more memorable playoff and Finals games than Kobe does in less seasons:deadmanny: