Average weekly working hours from 1830-1950. Tell me if you can spot the problem.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The elephant in the room is that Federal Government has too much power

They are absolutely clueless on how to Distribute and Manufacture resources efficiently. And that lack of efficiency shows up in the job market with high workloads, supply chain issues, and minimal job creation

Until the State and Local governments get more power this will continue to happen

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
The elephant in the room is that Federal Government has too much power

They are absolutely clueless on how to Distribute and Manufacture resources efficiently. And that lack of efficiency shows up in the job market with high workloads, supply chain issues, and minimal job creation

Until the State and Local governments get more power this will continue to happen
Capitalism is super inefficient

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I’m on salary making 60k a year with a pension working maybe 15 hours a week.:yeshrug: From home.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're bragging on all this modern day tech making everything easier and faster, why y'all complain about jobs being so hard?

Raphaello

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York/Toronto
Well the 1950s saw Europe and Asia just rebuilding after WW2 so it was natural for that period to see a lot of prosperity for Americans. The rest of the world caught up so we ain't going back to the 50s/60s. Deal with it

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
I “worked” like 2 hours today

About to hit my dispensary and chill for the rest of the day and get ready for game three. Life is good.

Grateful for the short days because sometimes I am pulling 12 to 14 hour days. But having the freedom to pretty much set my own schedule is love

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Ok so Which other Economic system is more efficient than Capitalism?
It depends on how you define efficient. I'd say it hasn't been invented yet. Computers running algorithms directing production for exactly what we need at any given time is what I want.

Anything that doesn't create landfills of endless junk that we don't really need. In a never ending growth system with only finite resources

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Only way to reduce your workload by a lot now is having a skill you can get a lot of money from in a little bit of time. I probably average like 25-30 hours based off my photography and videography gigs but I still get paid close to double what I did working retail. I think a big problem in our economy is it’s just way too fukking corporate now. Mfs got not choice to work for crappy companies in a lot of places in this country. Our country would be so much better off if the majority of people worked for and with each other, but I’m just rambling.