'Avengers: Infinity War' Won't Be Split Into Two Movies

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They probably got shook because part 1 of that Divergent movie tanked and part 2 is gonna be aired on tv. :dead:

It's one thing to keep making good sequels but it's another to split a movie in 2 just to pad that ish with filler to get azzes in the seat twice.

This shyt could be Independence Day resurgence levels of garbage and will still break every box office record in existence.

Avengers is flop proof. They could make a 2 hour movie of Tony in a meeting with his board of directors and everybody would see it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hell yeah I'm comparing those movies. Not from a quality standpoint because I've never seen a Divergent movie but you better believe that they saw what happened to the Divergent movie and decided to not even set themselves to be looked at in that light. This whole 3rd movie split into two different movies stuff is dead now. They just decided to re-brand the 2nd movie into its own thing.

Breh comparing this movie to "Divergent" is like comparing a guy rapping out of his mom's basement to Jay-Z. There is literally nothing short of an extinction level event (which, given Thanos portfolio might be shrewd advertising) that would cause this to flop.

Fred.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
They probably got shook because part 1 of that Divergent movie tanked and part 2 is gonna be aired on tv. :dead:

It's one thing to keep making good sequels but it's another to split a movie in 2 just to pad that ish with filler to get azzes in the seat twice.
Link me lol

Divergent was so trash