Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Why would Marvel sit on a property like that? they print money, he ties into the universe, there has never been a legitimately great black superhero movie... it's a lock. he's probably the tag in Age of Ultron. You'll start hearing rumors of some famous black actor on a Marvel set in like February

shyt, they may even announce it with Strange casting

Conz

Superstar
Daps
not to be that guy, but as someone unfamilar with the characters, i would have liked to see a little more of what Quiksilver and Scarlet Witch could do

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Black panther is coming...I don't know how to feel :mjcry:

Who we want to play him? Who we want to write for him. I'm just...:to: thats my African superhero

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They weren't lying when they said Ultron would have James Spaders face. Put a hat and coat on that metallic head and body and you have Raymond Reddington.

Andy Serkis's character looks exactly like Black Panther villain Klaw:mjpls: @gluvnast @jayshiggs

B0llHPoCIAEGtqc.jpg
klawulysses2.jpg
gonna be a lot of hurt feelings out there.
Adsoft_direct_local_marketing_automation_kermit.XXX_.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
not to be that guy, but as someone unfamilar with the characters, i would have liked to see a little more of what Quiksilver and Scarlet Witch could do

Me too, but keep in mind this is just a long teaser.....but it's a shorter version of what they showed at Comic-Con.

Fred.