Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have answers to both of those from the footage released the last couple days.

In the Thanos teaser leading up to the "Infinity Wars" announcement, they show Loki's staff along with the Aether, the Power Gem from "GOTG", etc. So that's definitely the Mind Gem.

In the new "Age Of Ultron" footage shown at the event yesterday, Tony and Cap are talking about how Scarlett Witch showed them their "dark sides" and basically tore the team apart.

I assume this is directly after Hulk goes nuts.

Fred.

bart-scott-can-t-wait-o.gif

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I think after the 2nd official trailer drops, I'm going on a personal Avengers-related media shutout until the film drops. Don't wanna spoil any more of the movie. I already hate that I know Loki will be in the film. That would have been a nice surprise to see.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think after the 2nd official trailer drops, I'm going on a personal Avengers-related media shutout until the film drops. Don't wanna spoil any more of the movie.

I know right.... :heh: Although the winter soldier surprised me and that Shield twist I didnt see coming they hid that shyt Extremely well.....

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I think after the 2nd official trailer drops, I'm going on a personal Avengers-related media shutout until the film drops. Don't wanna spoil any more of the movie. I already hate that I know Loki will be in the film. That would have been a nice surprise to see.
I think a lot of people be in it. I know Ant Man has to make an appearance at some point. But I will do like you and keep away from this thread til opening day