Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I understand that Deadpool and Wolverine made a billion, and Doomsday will be a hit. However, I’m not feeling much excitement for the upcoming Marvel films, and I’m unsure how much hype the general public has for them, especially given that many films leading up to Doomsday and Secret Wars have felt bland and forgettable. I’m uncertain how audiences will respond to Captain America now that Sam holds the shield, and the Thunderbolts lineup doesn't resonate with me, as they mostly feel like Captain America clones. While I'm curious about another Fantastic Four film, I wonder if audiences will flock to it, as many may see it as retreading #3; I know several people who think the FF is an overall boring group. Although the Avengers name has box office pull, I doubt it will have the same lasting impact as previous films.
But everything you're saying is refuted by $1.1 billion dollar Rated R MCU Deadpool and wolverines success. People are excited about the marvel IP they're familiar with, that looks good. Marvels and antman 3 and that shyt looked like ass. And it was.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
My only hope is that the russos are lying and there is more to it. I highly doubt that they'll bring back the actor for iron man as a different character in the big multiverse event movie, and just play it entirely straight with no wrinkles or twist to it

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My only hope is that the russos are lying and there is more to it. I highly doubt that they'll bring back the actor for iron man as a different character in the big multiverse event movie, and just play it entirely straight with no wrinkles or twist to it

Then even annocuing this is setting the misdirection up

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Jaden Smith still in an unannounced role
across-the-spider-verse-miles-morales.gif

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Yea they’re gonna have RDJ as Doom then it’ll be revealed his body got switched by the real Doom, enter Mads.
I pray to God you're right. Otherwise Disney better have a super and complex story line and plot to explain why doctor doom looks like tony stark

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
It’s been a few weeks since the RDJ/Doom news broke, and the reactions have been pretty mixed. Some fans are pumped about RDJ’s return, thinking he’ll give a killer performance and help revive the MCU now that D&W has stopped the bleeding. Others see it as desperate, not wanting Downey to be a villain now, and pointing out Disney’s escalating habit of leaning on familiar faces like Tobey Maguire, Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds, Patrick Stewart, and now RDJ to sell their recent MCU films.

Honestly, I’m not sure how much interest there is in another Avengers film or how well it’ll do at the box office. It’ll make bank off the name alone, but I’d hate to make predictions now and end up with egg on my face in a couple of years. Watching all this unfold from a distance has been interesting.

Disney smoking sherm if they think Avengers 5 will do IW/Endgame numbers. I'm not sure it will do Avengers 2012 numbers. Tom Cruise as Superior Iron Man would have been lit, even my jaded ass would have been geeked

Secret Wars tho? yeah thats an easy 1.5 bil at least

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Disney smoking sherm if they think Avengers 5 will do IW/Endgame numbers. I'm not sure it will do Avengers 2012 numbers. Tom Cruise as Superior Iron Man would have been lit, even my jaded ass would have been geeked

Secret Wars tho? yeah thats an easy 1.5 bil at least
Yea if the rumors are true that everybody and they mama is going to be in this from Tobey to hugh, snipes, etc plus rdj? This is easily making close to 2 billion. And it should because tbh secret wars was a bigger event/comic than infinity war comic so it technically should be a bigger deal but it doesn't feel like it