Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
:scusthov:

Doom got some of the coldest lines in comic book history and they got RDJ out here.

I don’t even know man. I know his portrayal of Iron Man was generational and complete beyond expectations. Maybe he can do it again?

“Avengers, so like, prepare to meet the wrath of Doom and all that other evil stuff villains are supposed to say”

:dahell:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:scusthov:

Doom got some of the coldest lines in comic book history and they got RDJ out here.

I don’t even know man. I know his portrayal of Iron Man was generational and complete beyond expectations. Maybe he can do it again?

“Avengers, so like, prepare to meet the wrath of Doom and all that other evil stuff villains are supposed to say”

:dahell:
spider-man-no-way-home-imax-trailer-2-3.jpg

DOOM: You dare step to DOOM

MJ: Wait…Seriously your villain name is DOOM? You couldn’t come up with a better name than Dr. DOOM?

Ned: Yeah pretty generic man, I mean you look more like a Dr. Tin-man or or or Dr. Claw.

Peter: Dr. Claw is already taken

Ned: Really?

Peter: Yeah Inspector Gadget…cartoon show from the 80s

Ned: Seriously…is it streaming on Disney plus?

DOOM: Silence!!!

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

MJ: Wait…Seriously your villain name is DOOM? You couldn’t come up with a better name than Dr. DOOM?

Ned: Yeah pretty generic man, I mean you look more like a Dr. Tin-man or or or Dr. Claw.

Marvels version of darth Vader becoming this
haha-wait.gif

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

its-funny-cause-its-true-true.gif

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

Would commit seppuku in the theater right there

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Shockingly accurate

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Ant-Man-and-The-Wasp-Quantumania-Still-2-Publicity-H-2022.jpg

"Dr. Doom? Wait do you know my buddy Dr Strange?"

spiderman-far-from-home-crop.jpg

Peter - "Or Dr. Octopus?!?!"
MJ - "Maybe Dr. Dre?"

peter-quill.jpg

"Is there like an evil medical school or something you all go to or something?"

All - "Like Dr. Evil!! :krs:"

660626e7fd826a4d4d493a854ccd2c943c134a7c_00.gif

"ENOUGH"

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hate you because this is true.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Ant-Man-and-The-Wasp-Quantumania-Still-2-Publicity-H-2022.jpg

"Dr. Doom? Wait do you know my buddy Dr Strange?"

spiderman-far-from-home-crop.jpg

Peter - "Or Dr. Octopus?!?!"
MJ - "Maybe Dr. Dre?"

peter-quill.jpg

"Is there like an evil medical school or something you all go to or something?"

All - "Like Dr. Evil!! :krs:"

660626e7fd826a4d4d493a854ccd2c943c134a7c_00.gif

"ENOUGH"
she-hulk-smart-hulk.jpg

Hulk: Yeah I agree with Megatron enough with the Doctors.
Deadpool-3-featured-image.jpg

Deadpool: What’s wrong Hulky? Bad experiences with Doctors? Let me guess colon exams right.
she-hulk-banner.png

Hulk: What no….maybe…
intro-import.jpg

Peter: Ok….this is getting awkward
marvel-future-fight-doctor-doom.gif

DOOM: I said enough!!!

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It’s been a few weeks since the RDJ/Doom news broke, and the reactions have been pretty mixed. Some fans are pumped about RDJ’s return, thinking he’ll give a killer performance and help revive the MCU now that D&W has stopped the bleeding. Others see it as desperate, not wanting Downey to be a villain now, and pointing out Disney’s escalating habit of leaning on familiar faces like Tobey Maguire, Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds, Patrick Stewart, and now RDJ to sell their recent MCU films.

Honestly, I’m not sure how much interest there is in another Avengers film or how well it’ll do at the box office. It’ll make bank off the name alone, but I’d hate to make predictions now and end up with egg on my face in a couple of years. Watching all this unfold from a distance has been interesting.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Honestly, I’m not sure how much interest there is in another Avengers film or how well it’ll do at the box office. It’ll make bank off the name alone, but I’d hate to make predictions now and end up with egg on my face in a couple of years. Watching all this unfold from a distance has been interesting
Breh, Deadpool just did a billion dollars as a rated R movie. This will absolutely murder at the boxoffice.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It’s been a few weeks since the RDJ/Doom news broke, and the reactions have been pretty mixed. Some fans are pumped about RDJ’s return, thinking he’ll give a killer performance and help revive the MCU now that D&W has stopped the bleeding. Others see it as desperate, not wanting Downey to be a villain now, and pointing out Disney’s escalating habit of leaning on familiar faces like Tobey Maguire, Hugh Jackman, Ryan Reynolds, Patrick Stewart, and now RDJ to sell their recent MCU films.

Honestly, I’m not sure how much interest there is in another Avengers film or how well it’ll do at the box office. It’ll make bank off the name alone, but I’d hate to make predictions now and end up with egg on my face in a couple of years. Watching all this unfold from a distance has been interesting.

I`m not worried about RDJ's acting chops especially if you saw Oppenheimer. This whole thing is just more so a sign of a short stop gap with reboots post Secret Wars. And this shyt is going to crush the buildings just from Cameos

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Breh, Deadpool just did a billion dollars as a rated R movie. This will absolutely murder at the boxoffice.
I get that Deadpool and Wolverine did a billion, and Doomsday is going to be a hit due to nostalgia overload. But honestly, I'm just not that excited about the upcoming Marvel films. A lot of the movies leading up to Doomsday and Secret Wars have felt pretty forgettable. I’m curious about how people will feel about Captain America now that Sam has the shield, and I’m not really feeling the Thunderbolts lineup—it kind of seems like a bunch of Captain America clones to me. I’m interested in another Fantastic Four movie, but I wonder if people will really show up for it, especially since some might think it’s just going to be a retread #3. The lineup in The Avengers group is pretty mid at the moment.I know a lot of people who think the FF is kind of boring. While the Avengers will bring in crowds, I’m not sure it’ll have the same impact as the earlier films did.

Last edited: